Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

Fenugreek definitely made me gain weight. The belly day snuck up on me from nowhere, overnight! I feel big and bloated everywhere, my boobs definitely feel heavier and looks like it's in the growing phase.
Can't wait for this cycle to be over and stop fenugreek. Even though it helped me grow but the smell, blood thinning and belly fat is not okay.

(23-01-2015, 02:19 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Fenugreek definitely made me gain weight. The belly day snuck up on me from nowhere, overnight! I feel big and bloated everywhere, my boobs definitely feel heavier and looks like it's in the growing phase.
Can't wait for this cycle to be over and stop fenugreek. Even though it helped me grow but the smell, blood thinning and belly fat is not okay.

Do you feel bloated all the time on fenugreek or just now?
I stopped fenu for a few days. I'm certainly not taking enough for boob growth but just for digestion but I still feel gassy, Pom pointed out one day it might be the fenugreek.. worth a thought.

Sorry aqua but what else are you taking, I have a memory like a sieve!
You must be looking stunning as always though im sure! Smile

(27-01-2014, 10:54 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hi AquaArab, if your progesterone levels were almost below average, then you should NOT take PM, as it is an estrogenic herb. I think PC (progesterone cream) would be more helpful. Smile

Well that makes sense but since fenugreek didn't work for me I thought I'd switch to estrogen and try my luck (since I didn't test that so maybe it's also low). This is the first time I heard of it, or maybe I have but didn't pay enough attention to it. I'm just always convinced taking supplements is much more effective than creams. Will definitely try it though. Thank you, Peggy!
[/quote]

What was ur starting cup size before nbe

Sorry Ella for the late reply, I do feel bloated all the time, I think it's my diet. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, gives me a lot of stomach problems and bloatness but I can't stop eating cheese! I don't drink milk, replaced it with soya and almond a long time ago but I love cheese. I traveled for 3 weeks and couldn't work out but was taking 3000 fenugreek and 3000 maca, oh my god the weight gain. The belly fat and everything snuck up on me over night. I was huge! I couldn't stop eating either.
Been back for 10 days now so watching my diet and exercising like crazy and I seem to have lost most of weight I gained, might've been water retention from fenu.

I changed my MSM brand and wow my skin cleared in 2 days. Crazy how not just the effect of supplements differs but also brands.

Beautywithboobs I went from a small 32/34B to 34C/32DD... I've mostly been wearing bralettes or going braless so quite hard to know what my bra size is anymore.

(03-02-2015, 09:04 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Sorry Ella for the late reply, I do feel bloated all the time, I think it's my diet. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, gives me a lot of stomach problems and bloatness but I can't stop eating cheese! I don't drink milk, replaced it with soya and almond a long time ago but I love cheese. I traveled for 3 weeks and couldn't work out but was taking 3000 fenugreek and 3000 maca, oh my god the weight gain. The belly fat and everything snuck up on me over night. I was huge! I couldn't stop eating either.
Been back for 10 days now so watching my diet and exercising like crazy and I seem to have lost most of weight I gained, might've been water retention from fenu.

I changed my MSM brand and wow my skin cleared in 2 days. Crazy how not just the effect of supplements differs but also brands.

Beautywithboobs I went from a small 32/34B to 34C/32DD... I've mostly been wearing bralettes or going braless so quite hard to know what my bra size is anymore.

You can get lacto free cheese Wink have your. Cake and eat it Smile

(03-02-2015, 09:04 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Sorry Ella for the late reply, I do feel bloated all the time, I think it's my diet. I'm mildly lactose intolerant, gives me a lot of stomach problems and bloatness but I can't stop eating cheese! I don't drink milk, replaced it with soya and almond a long time ago but I love cheese. I traveled for 3 weeks and couldn't work out but was taking 3000 fenugreek and 3000 maca, oh my god the weight gain. The belly fat and everything snuck up on me over night. I was huge! I couldn't stop eating either.

How long dud it take you

Oh I hear you. trying to give up lactose too. I think milk is the worst culprit. Not sure about cheese if its organic. I found a pretty good lactose ezyme supplement and has probiotics in it too. If I have whey shake I mix the enzyme into it to negate the effects of lactose.

I agree re msm. I recently brought a new one that has vit c mixed with it which apparently is necessesary to absorb msm properly but it upsets my tummy so I went back to my old msm without vit c and that one soothes it. I also had the crazy dreams again with the old msm, mortuarys and cats last night, woke up in a state - weird shit!

ohh what is that supplement? I usually take lactase when my stomach problems get bad. Really need to cut out dairy from my diet.

My old MSM had Vit C but for my face would break out every now and then. This MSM I'm taking is SUPER cheap, its a local one and doesnt have Vit C so I take a 1000-2000 of it on its own. This cheap one seems to be agreeing with me way more than the fancy one lol

Maybe try a third type of MSM? I'm not a fan of animals in dreams, mine are always super bizarre when animals appear

(03-02-2015, 09:43 PM)AquaA Wrote:  ohh what is that supplement? I usually take lactase when my stomach problems get bad. Really need to cut out dairy from my diet.

My old MSM had Vit C but for my face would break out every now and then. This MSM I'm taking is SUPER cheap, its a local one and doesnt have Vit C so I take a 1000-2000 of it on its own. This cheap one seems to be agreeing with me way more than the fancy one lol

Maybe try a third type of MSM? I'm not a fan of animals in dreams, mine are always super bizarre when animals appear

Oh youve no idea how weird this dream was ! Started off us trying to derail a train... then a group of us got a lift to the local morgue in an ambulance where all these cats ate all the dead bodies lol these cats were all taking a variety of supplelments too lol seriously ****d up.

Anyway the pills are "schiff digestive advantage lactose defense formula" from iherb. Only $10

Maybe its because you're scared of herbs in general and the effects they have on you so the cats symbolize the people. The morgue, ambulance and dead cat is you worrying about the consequences of NBE. I always say listen to your body, mind and soul so the fact that this brand triggered this dream would mean that your body is trying to tell you that its not agreeing with you thus it picked a dream that would resonate would you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon