Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

I believe so AthenaGirl.But here's a tip,use the herb so you don't loose too much oil.Next time I use 16 oz of hops and 16 oz of avocado oil along with 8 oz of emu oil.

(16-07-2014, 11:21 AM)Diannette Wrote:  
(15-07-2014, 03:02 AM)Icandycutie11 Wrote:  Any updates?Im waiting for my extract and powder to come in the mail.Big Grin

Update: i got cellulite Angry

i will post pics if there will be significant results, i don't see them yet)

So did you actually get cellulite on the places you were rubbing the oil on??

anyone else get this result?

Ok, y'all, I need some help pleeeease Smile

1- I found hops extract AND emu oil locally!! Woo-Hoo! They were both at Vitamin Shoppe, in case anyone is interested. Just go on their website & search "hops" or "emu oil" (or whatever you're looking for), once you find it, click on the product, then it gives you the option to find it in a local store, just enter your zip code. A lot easier than driving around Smile

2- So this is the hops extract I bought: http://m.vitaminshoppe.com/mobile/store/...id=BB-1092
The front says
"Organic Alcohol extract 1:1
Hops Srobile
Humulus Iupulus"
2 Ml is 2,000 mg
"Suggested use: take 1-2 Ml three times a day in a small amount of water"

Okay, I'm not going to take this internally, I'm going to rub it on my booty like y'all are. I'm going to mix it with emu oil and either flaxseed oil or olive oil.

So, what ratios/amounts do you think I should use? And I'm using flaxseed oil on my breasts, so do you think I should just do emu oil and olive oil with the hops extract?

Thank you for any help!! MUCH appreciated Smile

(09-09-2014, 07:13 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Ok, y'all, I need some help pleeeease Smile

1- I found hops extract AND emu oil locally!! Woo-Hoo! They were both at Vitamin Shoppe, in case anyone is interested. Just go on their website & search "hops" or "emu oil" (or whatever you're looking for), once you find it, click on the product, then it gives you the option to find it in a local store, just enter your zip code. A lot easier than driving around Smile

2- So this is the hops extract I bought: http://m.vitaminshoppe.com/mobile/store/...id=BB-1092
The front says
"Organic Alcohol extract 1:1
Hops Srobile
Humulus Iupulus"
2 Ml is 2,000 mg
"Suggested use: take 1-2 Ml three times a day in a small amount of water"

Okay, I'm not going to take this internally, I'm going to rub it on my booty like y'all are. I'm going to mix it with emu oil and either flaxseed oil or olive oil.

So, what ratios/amounts do you think I should use? And I'm using flaxseed oil on my breasts, so do you think I should just do emu oil and olive oil with the hops extract?

Thank you for any help!! MUCH appreciated Smile

Well,sorry I cant help much but on the ainterol site for PM,they said to use 1-5% of the oz of how much cream you are going to make....like for example,8oz of creme,you would use O.4 oz of extract.But since hops is supposed to be slightly weaker, I have no idea.

I don't use hop oil anymore, because i couldn't stand the smell, but i do use flaxseed oil Big Grin (it's not homemade, i bought it)

i like it more, it plumps the areas where i apply it, and it seems like my skin absorbs it better and faster. also, i'll try to drink a little bit of flaxseed oil every day, to increase estrogen. i won't post pics soon, because the results aren't significant, but it's still better.

I used flax seed oil for massage for about a year and got some result.
The other benefit of it is Omega 3, which is very important for health.

es una buena noticia con el aceite de lino, yo estoy con el de cacahuete o maní, y bastante bien.: Cool:

so i've noticed that my bum looks bigger now, due to flaxseed oil (i've been using a lot of oil, 2-3 times a day). and also, i've been working on the ministepper and doing deep squats with leg weights. (3 times a week)

*what i did and still do to lower testosterone and increase estrogen:

-2 cups of spearmint tea daily
-fennel tea and licorice root tea 3 times a week
-a teaspoon of flaxseed oil daily. here's an updated picture:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

P.S. i found the perfect butt:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yours is better. If you hit a plateau, decrease your workout to 2 times a week, then again to 1 time a week. White peony is an aromatase, which lowers testosterone while increasing estrogen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon