Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular / Tuberous Breasts

Yes you can. Some doctors do it that way and here in the states too. Its so that the patient is aware of the process and potential results.

I am planning on Thailand myself for this procedure. My second choice is Miami or Texas ( I believe one of these docs here do it that way.

(31-07-2014, 03:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yes you can. Some doctors do it that way and here in the states too. Its so that the patient is aware of the process and potential results.

I am planning on Thailand myself for this procedure. My second choice is Miami or Texas ( I believe one of these docs here do it that way.

Thanks Tibetan113. Did you happen to take a look at my pics I posted on this thread? I was hoping for advice on what route to take for my breasts.

Hormones can fluctuate through out your life so I would say to do it now, and perhaps you were still on the lower end but within balance, that would mean increasing All of them a tad. To ne on thé safe side , I'd recommend a recent one.

Tuberous breasts are commonly singled within a family. There may be no one in your family with similar breasts. It could be your environment and genes together. So I wouldn't dwell on it.

Noogleberry is a pumping device for proven external tissue expansion. Swelling is a side effect and indicator of things to come and it's something you need to be dedicated to though because it's like droplets in to a glass. It takes a very long time for things to be permanent growth the same way puberty took its time. The tissue that's expanded slowly signals to store more fat. So you won't sag.
If anything, I've heard the opposite.

(30-07-2014, 10:54 PM)kipper6 Wrote:  I had some skin issues on my face pop up 3 years ago that I still deal with and because of that I had hormones tested, I believe I had progesterone tested...I feel dumb right now because I have no clue anymore and would have to dig through papers to see if I still have the medical records, but I feel like they had to have tested for that cause it's such a common hormone...everything came back fine and they sent me on my way saying my skin problems aren't hormone related.

And just for a quick note, I spoke to my mother and she said her breasts are not tuberous, they are normal but she doesn't really have any, that's why she is shy about her breasts. So, I did not get this from my mother or her side of the family probably. She thinks there's a chance maybe my Dad's side could have this problem and I asked why she thinks so but she really has no clue she was just trying to rationalize that maybe I got it from his side and that maybe my grandma and aunt have this problem, but we don't know unfortunately. I guess this mean that I didn't get this from visiting my grandparent's farm while growing up because my mom grew up on that same farm, unless she and I react to environment differently.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by side projection?

I feel silly saying this, but I feel like noogleberry's results maybe are only temporary? Due to swelling? Can it actually cause a permanent look and permanent growth? I'm worried about getting more sagging too.

(31-07-2014, 04:15 AM)kipper6 Wrote:  
(31-07-2014, 03:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yes you can. Some doctors do it that way and here in the states too. Its so that the patient is aware of the process and potential results.

Thanks Tibetan113. Did you happen to take a look at my pics I posted on this thread? I was hoping for advice on what route to take for my breasts.

I'd do massage/ pump and something progesterone based like bo or a cycled program with PC and a topical or low dose phyto estrogen. You can certainly grow them but they may or may not change significantly as far as shape goes.

Yes i have only read of fat transfer while awake, your breasts are nothing to hate they look very nice only so slightly tubular I would say natural methods will work better than surgery I think you could really make them look normal and round.
Veins will go away its just massage increase circulation its a good sign so is the ' saggier' shape is often a sign of growth it is for me and they firm up after, but if you have visible breast veins implants which I saw you mention can make them much worse the weight push them further toward the surface its quite common for women to need breast vein removal after having implants.
The ' normal' progesterone levels results doesn't mean anything there is a wide range for normal and this changes at different times of the month it doesn't mean protesterone won't help I would choose either a natural progesterone cream or bovine ovary possibly both Anastasia will be good member to look up I am sure you could get some great results with some research and patience.
Shape will improve with more fullness and size, tibetian says no but if you look at her photos they are beautiful results I think she started with uneveness and slight tubular and now look perfect to me much better than implants.
You have flat nipples but not very big areolas really I think shaping your nipples will improve the look of the breasts think like when nipples are hard the whole breast looks firmer and rounder.

(02-08-2014, 02:00 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes i have only read of fat transfer while awake, your breasts are nothing to hate they look very nice only so slightly tubular I would say natural methods will work better than surgery I think you could really make them look normal and round.
Veins will go away its just massage increase circulation its a good sign so is the ' saggier' shape is often a sign of growth it is for me and they firm up after, but if you have visible breast veins implants which I saw you mention can make them much worse the weight push them further toward the surface its quite common for women to need breast vein removal after having implants.
The ' normal' progesterone levels results doesn't mean anything there is a wide range for normal and this changes at different times of the month it doesn't mean protesterone won't help I would choose either a natural progesterone cream or bovine ovary possibly both Anastasia will be good member to look up I am sure you could get some great results with some research and patience.
Shape will improve with more fullness and size, tibetian says no but if you look at her photos they are beautiful results I think she started with uneveness and slight tubular and now look perfect to me much better than implants.
You have flat nipples but not very big areolas really I think shaping your nipples will improve the look of the breasts think like when nipples are hard the whole breast looks firmer and rounder.

Thank you for responding to me. I'm still trying to look around on this site and having trouble finding photos of people's progress. Has anyone had success going from an A cup to a C cup? And what did they do? And how long did it take for them to get there? The few photos I found, I didn't see much of a difference in size, so I feel so skeptical. Especially because I have tuberous breasts I worry there is no way to look normal without surgery and could cause more issues. Is there anyone with tuberous breasts who grew? I cannot take hormones unfortunately because I cannot chance giving myself problems again, I'm lucky I made it through some depressing years.
Thank you for any help.

Also, I'm super shocked you said my aereolas aren't so big, I think they are massive compared to many other women and take up the whole breast. Which apparently is a another sign of tubular breasts Sad

No problem a hormone test might be advised then if your concerned about that but to me surgery would be far more unpleasant than a slight hormone imbalance I have never heard of nbe making breasts worse if you use the wrong thing northing will happen normally or slow growth its much less dangerous than any invasive procedure whatever doctors say.
Pumping seems like the best idea if you don't want to use hormonal or volufiline along with either niplette or supple nipps could make them look much more 'normal' and increase your size.
No the areolas would be no bigger than normal if your nipples weren't flat mine do the same I did take my before is their normal shape( they can be flatter depending on temperature so this is medium after niplette this is just one nights use so the results will only increase but you can see by starting to shape the nipple it makes the breast look rounder the third is the before bed tonight after 12 hours of them off still looking better than before I hope its noticeable for you to see why I do love this product expensive as it is there are supple nips but I haven't tried those I know they have lots of size choices though.

You look bigger than an a cup you should grow easily.
Yes Anastasia had mild tubular like you but much smaller went from an a to d cup also the shape is close to normal now.
Jeniferlove has great pumping progress I think a to d also with a lot of improvement in shape and eveness.
I went from 36 in to 44 inch chest improved shape and definition of my breasts I wasn't tuberous just small for the rest of my body.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-08-2014, 06:12 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  No problem a hormone test might be advised then if your concerned about that but to me surgery would be far more unpleasant than a slight hormone imbalance I have never heard of nbe making breasts worse if you use the wrong thing northing will happen normally or slow growth its much less dangerous than any invasive procedure whatever doctors say.
Pumping seems like the best idea if you don't want to use hormonal or volufiline along with either niplette or supple nipps could make them look much more 'normal' and increase your size.
No the areolas would be no bigger than normal if your nipples weren't flat mine do the same I did take my before is their normal shape( they can be flatter depending on temperature so this is medium after niplette this is just one nights use so the results will only increase but you can see by starting to shape the nipple it makes the breast look rounder the third is the before bed tonight after 12 hours of them off still looking better than before I hope its noticeable for you to see why I do love this product expensive as it is there are supple nips but I haven't tried those I know they have lots of size choices though.

You look bigger than an a cup you should grow easily.
Yes Anastasia had mild tubular like you but much smaller went from an a to d cup also the shape is close to normal now.
Jeniferlove has great pumping progress I think a to d also with a lot of improvement in shape and eveness.
I went from 36 in to 44 inch chest improved shape and definition of my breasts I wasn't tuberous just small for the rest of my body.

Hello,
I guess I can give NBE a go and see what happens.
I don't think you mentioned in your post which product is expensive as it is for aereola. I'm not sure which product you meant to describe?

I just wanted to add that I saw Anastasia's pictures and I'm super confused because to me she looks like an A cup and I don't see how she became a D cup or even a C cup. I really see her being only an A cup still based off the pictures I found of her currently or at least the ones updated where she said she is now a C cup...the bra looked too big on her. Unless, I don't know what C cups are supposed to look like....I feel bad saying that I don't think her breasts look like C or D cups now. Yours Bonita, now they look like D or even DD cups. I don't want to be putting down anyone's progress and perhaps the photos I was looking at were incorrect, but this is what I had found and saw and thought was incorrect sizing. I hope I don't offend or upset anyone, I apologize in advance for saying anything that could upset anyone.

Well what ever cup size she look you can see she's quite a bit bigger than her start was flatter.
To give an example of how bra sizes are weird I used to measure a d cup in measurements but actually be flattish with no breast definition like maybe underdeveloped look because they were just like a chubby boys breast. But I only found one onld PIC of my breasts I didn't actually take before photos because i wasnt a member when i started nbe and I grew a lot quickly at the start.
If you want help with your bra size post your measurements wearing a good size bra and swooping and scooping can give your breasts a better shape easily.
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html
The women in the like are wearing the wrong sizes, this can ruin breast shape and add fat to unwanted places. There are also bras that will damage the shape of breasts like the heavily padded 1- 2 size push up bras anything with a bulge of padding inside the cup.
So yes its very important to wear the right size even if you think it sounds too big if it fits its good.
Honestly I would guess you as a c cup because an A would be very near flat.
Thanks my first goal was to have the 'DD look' but I'll tell you no way in hell they actually fit in a dd cup bra now hahah

(03-08-2014, 11:46 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Well what ever cup size she look you can see she's quite a bit bigger than her start was flatter.
To give an example of how bra sizes are weird I used to measure a d cup in measurements but actually be flattish with no breast definition like maybe underdeveloped look because they were just like a chubby boys breast. But I only found one onld PIC of my breasts I didn't actually take before photos because i wasnt a member when i started nbe and I grew a lot quickly at the start.
If you want help with your bra size post your measurements wearing a good size bra and swooping and scooping can give your breasts a better shape easily.
http://www.venusianglow.com/2009/09/get-...conds.html
The women in the like are wearing the wrong sizes, this can ruin breast shape and add fat to unwanted places. There are also bras that will damage the shape of breasts like the heavily padded 1- 2 size push up bras anything with a bulge of padding inside the cup.
So yes its very important to wear the right size even if you think it sounds too big if it fits its good.
Honestly I would guess you as a c cup because an A would be very near flat.
Thanks my first goal was to have the 'DD look' but I'll tell you no way in hell they actually fit in a dd cup bra now hahah

Hi Bonita! I look forward to your responses. Haha, I love the link you posted I was blown away! Didn't know this could happen with breast fat!! Unfortunately, I wear padded bras all the time :-(, I don't know how I would live without them. Otherwise I wouldn't have cleavage or even look like a normal round boobie shape so I don't know how I could ever wear plain bras without padding, I don't think I could! I do swoop and scoop a lot though when I go out, when I get in the bathroom I adjust my boobies lol. I'm going to check this out with my bras today and do the test from the link. I don't have the confidence to go out without stuffing my bra lol.

I don't think I have a bra without padding, so if I just measure my breasts without a bra on and put the measurements here, would that be sufficient to help me determine my size?

Here is my measurements without a bra on at the fullest part of my bust is: 35.5" and my underbust is: 30.5"
and my Waist: 28" and Hips: 36"

Omg what size are you now? You look so amazing! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon