Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey w/ PM, 2 wks progress with pictures (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Thumbs Up 

(22-06-2014, 04:38 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(22-06-2014, 09:18 AM)Jee Wrote:  
(21-06-2014, 11:14 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Wow, what type/ brand of PM are you taking?

You look stunning, they are going to be huge!

Oh, I'm not clear on what brand it is, I just figured any old cheapie off ebay was the way to go. terrible, I know.
But I did make sure they had a good rating. Big Grin
it's pure white kwao krua
it looks like this:

Thanks so much. I am jealousWink. I wish PM would work for me like its working for you!Wink
I bought expensive sisters! I will look for that label as I am running out.

How do you take it? Is it all cycle long?
to be honest, I have no idea how you're supposed to take it. for the most part of my research, I was just longingly scrolling through before and after pics of the effects of pm.
I take it every day. 500mg. $13 off ebay. and now we here.

Your breasts are growing fast, especially your areolae. This is what freaks me out about PM, I really don't want to get big areolae, I like small ones. So you haven't made any research, don't know which side effects you might get and take 500mg of PM?? Huh How old are you, you look very young. Good luck with your jouney.
Thumbs Up 

(22-06-2014, 06:39 PM)peggy Wrote:  Your breasts are growing fast, especially your areolae. This is what freaks me out about PM, I really don't want to get big areolae, I like small ones. So you haven't made any research, don't know which side effects you might get and take 500mg of PM?? Huh How old are you, you look very young. Good luck with your jouney.
oh, i did do a considerable amount of research, I am aware of the side effects, and have discovered some I didn't know about.
my areolae don't usually look like that, so don't worry. right now they look as they do in my avatar pic. it must have just been the lighting/temperature/angle. you'll see what I mean when I upload more.
I'm 18. although most people think I'm 12. I do get that a lot.

You're too young to start taking herbs for NBE. Your body is still growing and you shouldn't play with your hormones. I advise you to only pump and massage.
Question 

maybe you're right, it would be good to go on a bit of a break.

I look quite young for my age as well and it doesn't help that I never passed 5'0 tall. I wouldn't necessarily say your too young. I started a few months before my 19th birthday but I got my period when I was 11 and my boobs hadn't changed since I was maybe 14. Message and pumping are safer no matter what age.
Thumbs Up 

(23-06-2014, 04:32 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I look quite young for my age as well and it doesn't help that I never passed 5'0 tall. I wouldn't necessarily say your too young. I started a few months before my 19th birthday but I got my period when I was 11 and my boobs hadn't changed since I was maybe 14. Message and pumping are safer no matter what age.

same here. and I couldnt imagine pumping. I bruise fairly easily, I think it's best I avoid that territory. Maybe I could stand to take a break, though. a few months at least. (y)

Awesome growth Jee! and congratulation son getting your browser fixed!

I don't think you're too young to start. Before or early puberty is too young. But the younger in your teens, the more cautious you have to be. Adults have to be cautious too.

Aqua does have a point though about potentially playing with hormones. Taking the wrong herbs could give unwanted effects, or you don't want to lose control of what you're doing, etc. This is for any age, and could be more pronounced when developing.

Hey Jee I was wondering if you had any updates? Newbie here and am very inspired by your progress! I too would like to purchase that PM brand! Can you tell us if you had any other side effects?[/quote]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon