Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does frequent sex help with breasts

(03-07-2014, 08:26 PM)Pirate Wrote:  It is all about the mental connection, otherwise it is just using another body as an aid to masturbation.

Haha I like that. Most definitely.

This is WEIRD!!!! I JUST read something near the bottom of the first page on this thread and was going to respond to it, but I wanted to read the last two responses first. Once I got done on THIUS page, I went back to respond to the previous post only to find that it's GONE!!!! It was something about someone having lots of sex since they found the right person. I was GOING to say something about my not having anyone! :-(

Anyway, I read something about this at least 2 decades ago. A scientific study was done and it was found that the female hormones in sperm, once introduced into the woman (vaginally, orally, anally...I'm not sure about via osmosis), get absorbed by her body and makes her tits grow!

I don't think so, otherwise I had the largest boobs ever Tongue
Never discovered it would help me in any way and me and my bf have sex everyday..

it's possible that orgasmic sex can help. the body releases a lot of prolactin during orgasm, and prolactin is what makes breasts bigger in order to lactate...

careful not to overdo it though. prolactin can make you depressed and lower your estrogen in some cases. maybe around ovulation time, massage the boobs and have some orgasms? Big Grin

Also it may be because of the morning after pill. A lot of hormones and stuff. In only 1 dose.

(05-07-2014, 07:49 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Also it may be because of the morning after pill. A lot of hormones and stuff. In only 1 dose.

I personally do not take any pills. We do completely natural.

(05-07-2014, 07:49 PM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  Also it may be because of the morning after pill. A lot of hormones and stuff. In only 1 dose.

People don't take the morning after pill often enough for any effect I only took it twice ever in my whole life so twice in 10 years apart your no meant to take it more than that just emergency sex cause lots of hormones to be release in the body itself.
I am natural too like Jen had a horrible experience with birth control I decided there is too much risk evolved so never again.

The morning after pill is only a pill after an emergency sex. I think you meant the birth control pill, didn't you?
I'm also completely natural like Bonita DD and Jenniferlove.

hahaha 'emergency sex' sounds brill xD

[quote='isobasic' pid='123277' dateline='1404638902']
hahaha 'emergency sex' sounds brill xD
[/quot
Sometimes it feels like its an emergency for sex haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon