Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey Page

Thank you guys! Hard work definitely gets the job done. And the XL cup was the best decision I've made in awhile regarding NBE. Should have just used those all along! I don't think an XXL would ever fit me unfortunately.

Ahhh so excited! I just bought my 2nd 34D bra ever and I'm actually achieving great cleavage from it! The other one that I bought was not a push-up so I felt like it was swallowing my boobs, even though it fit well. What can I say, I like cleavage! Makes me wanna buy a 32DD now since I really should be in 32" bands! This has no padding either btw. Brand is Calvin Klein. I also haven't done any NBE for almost a week or else they'd look far more plump than right now!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alright, I just got crraaazzzyy and ordered a 32dd. I know, I know, same thing as 34D but it would be like an unreal dream for me if it fits! Already actually FITTING and popping in a 34D is something I never, ever, ever thought to be possible. I am still coming to terms with my "new" boobs. I feel like an emerged butterfly! So corny but wow it feels good! I will report back with the DD bra and hope that it fits well! It's a VS bra.

What a beautiful bra! Looks very nice on you. Smile

Wow! You've really grown a lot in a year. Your nipples look my my best friend's who has a 4 month old.

I think it's the pumping on that, whether it be breast pumping or milk pumping LOL.

Great job! The bra is very nice as well.

(03-07-2014, 05:08 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Wow! You've really grown a lot in a year. Your nipples look my my best friend's who has a 4 month old.

I think it's the pumping on that, whether it be breast pumping or milk pumping LOL.

Great job! The bra is very nice as well.

Thank you! And yeah, that's definitely one of the downfalls of pumping. It makes my areolas incredibly puffy. It will go down if I don't pump for awhile. It's helped to grow them too though which makes me happy because I wanted them larger.

Hey Jennifer,

Great progress. So inspiring and visiting your page always helps to motivate me when I feel like my progress isn't going as quick as I want it to (I am pretty impatient sometimes Tongue) I just wanted to know how long you noogle on a daily basis? I am trying to do an hour per day and I have really cut down on herbs as they don't agree with me too well. I tried checking the thread but there are so many pages I couldn't locate the info. I am currently using kangzhu cups since they are a whole lot cheaper but they seem to be really effective too :-). Keep up the great work and I can't wait to be posting my D pics one day too! x

(03-07-2014, 11:05 PM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey Jennifer,

Great progress. So inspiring and visiting your page always helps to motivate me when I feel like my progress isn't going as quick as I want it to (I am pretty impatient sometimes Tongue) I just wanted to know how long you noogle on a daily basis? I am trying to do an hour per day and I have really cut down on herbs as they don't agree with me too well. I tried checking the thread but there are so many pages I couldn't locate the info. I am currently using kangzhu cups since they are a whole lot cheaper but they seem to be really effective too :-). Keep up the great work and I can't wait to be posting my D pics one day too! x

Thank you! I know this page has gotten so full. I made a condensed version of it which breaks down my program if you haven't seen yet: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

(03-07-2014, 11:40 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 11:05 PM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey Jennifer,

Thank you! I know this page has gotten so full. I made a condensed version of it which breaks down my program if you haven't seen yet: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

Thanks hun I'll check it out :-) x

(03-07-2014, 12:37 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ahhh so excited! I just bought my 2nd 34D bra ever and I'm actually achieving great cleavage from it! The other one that I bought was not a push-up so I felt like it was swallowing my boobs, even though it fit well. What can I say, I like cleavage! Makes me wanna buy a 32DD now since I really should be in 32" bands! This has no padding either btw. Brand is Calvin Klein. I also haven't done any NBE for almost a week or else they'd look far more plump than right now!

Gorg bra n what a boobie set u av . Well done gal Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon