Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca Journey Buddies!!

Hi everyone!

I just ordered my Maca and plan on using it with exercise (+ample amounts of protein). I'm following this routine I found on a blog and she had some serious growth with weight lifting alone! One day I will get there.....

Fingers crossed!

(22-06-2014, 10:12 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(22-06-2014, 07:23 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  So, it stands to reason, that if it's an all over body adaptenogen, then massaging, pumping and whatever else you may be doing for your bust, the Maca will help accelerate that as well. I'm no expert by any means, but it seems logical Smile

Interesting thought!

I am going to measure in 5 days and will let you guys know if I grew with Maca. Last cycle I took no herbs at all and did only massage + NB and did not grow. After that I took Maca for 25 days and continued to massage + noogle. Now on my period I make a three day Maca pause.

Yay!! Excited to get an update!

It's good that you're taking breaks. (For your system & also for the effectiveness of the herb.) I'm going to do one month on, then a week off, and repeat.

Will you update us in 5 days, then again in a couple of weeks?

Also, how many mg of maca have you/will you be taking? And is it gelatinized?

(23-06-2014, 12:11 AM)Nitrate Wrote:  Hi everyone!

I just ordered my Maca and plan on using it with exercise (+ample amounts of protein). I'm following this routine I found on a blog and she had some serious growth with weight lifting alone! One day I will get there.....

Fingers crossed!

Will you post a link to the blog? I'm excited to hear about your growth! You'll get there!

I just added maca to my program as a hormone-stabilizer and holy moses I love it. I haven't felt the need for an afternoon nap since starting it and when I wake up I'm wide awake, not hitting the snooze!

My butt has grown... much to my husband's amusement, not so much mine since it was already my biggest asset (lol). My pants are definitely tighter in the butt now. Size 9 fits me perfectly across the butt, but not my waist at all. Between the maca and corset training I am going to have to learn to sew!

(23-06-2014, 01:49 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Yay!! Excited to get an update!

It's good that you're taking breaks. (For your system & also for the effectiveness of the herb.) I'm going to do one month on, then a week off, and repeat.

Will you update us in 5 days, then again in a couple of weeks?

Also, how many mg of maca have you/will you be taking? And is it gelatinized?

Hi Charlie_girl, check out the first page of that thread, I anwered there everything you just asked. Tongue

I will update every 4 weeks.

(23-06-2014, 02:04 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 12:11 AM)Nitrate Wrote:  Hi everyone!

Fingers crossed!

Will you post a link to the blog? I'm excited to hear about your growth! You'll get there!

Actually, I think she's been linked to from this forum already! She switched from tumblr to facebook due to a hack. And then several months ago she took down her routine and is charging for it.

Tumblr

Facebook

I've managed to have her routine saved before she took it down. I believe the whole thing is around 21 weeks...Let's hope I can keep my patience lol

Attached Files
.docx BB Routine.docx Size: 22.23 KB  Downloads: 82

Just started day three of Maca and it's not agreeing with me :-/ I'm feeling jittery and anxious! Anyone else feeling this side effect?

Im considering giving up maca. I am having trouble sleeping. Heart palpitations when I upped my dosage. Now Im sick and I cant sleep at night. So at the very least until I get well no more stupid maca.

I wonder if raw maca is bad for you. Maybe id have better luck with that :s - il do some research.

Very sorry to read that Ella. Sad

(23-06-2014, 07:55 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Im considering giving up maca. I am having trouble sleeping. Heart palpitations when I upped my dosage. Now Im sick and I cant sleep at night. So at the very least until I get well no more stupid maca.

I wonder if raw maca is bad for you. Maybe id have better luck with that :s - il do some research.

Unfortunately I am in the same boat! Man was looking forward to maca! I may try adding fennel or fenugreek next.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon