Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

They look beautiful, Emily!! VERY cute!! :-)

Awww thanks y'all Smile you sure do know how to make a girl blush. I hope my nips don't look too funky after surgery. Thanks for thinking about me blessedbreasts! Also thanks to everyone who has checked on me and sent prayers and happy thoughts.

Also I got my corset in! Yay!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good, how does it feel?
Your comparison shows a lot of difference they look so much bigger!

Thanks Bonita!

It is actually pretty comfy when I first put it on. My back feels better and I only laced it to 29 inches today. My plan is to wear it until lunch today. Sitting down I'm experiencing some really minor rib discomfort but that's to be expected. However the downside is that it's making me have anxiety attacks for some reason but I'm trying to breathe through them and avoid the little white pills in my bag lol. I'm prone to anxiety anyways and it just gets randomly triggered.

The corset itself is really sturdy and well made! This one goes down to 25 inches. The only downside is that it doesn't pull in the middle that much which is what gives you that exaggerated hourglass figure. I think I'll get a more expensive one when I graduate from this one.

(13-06-2014, 01:40 PM)echapman Wrote:  Thanks Bonita!

It is actually pretty comfy when I first put it on. My back feels better and I only laced it to 29 inches today. My plan is to wear it until lunch today. Sitting down I'm experiencing some really minor rib discomfort but that's to be expected. However the downside is that it's making me have anxiety attacks for some reason but I'm trying to breathe through them and avoid the little white pills in my bag lol. I'm prone to anxiety anyways and it just gets randomly triggered.

The corset itself is really sturdy and well made! This one goes down to 25 inches. The only downside is that it doesn't pull in the middle that much which is what gives you that exaggerated hourglass figure. I think I'll get a more expensive one when I graduate from this one.

Where did you get it?
Maybe it will create more of the hourglass waist shape when its laced tighter are you getting a reduction?
You could measure the waist hip difference to see what sort of shape it will make I know I would need at least 22 on the waist and 38 on the hips my short torso means my hip bones stop most corsets fitting me :/
If its reducing well even though it won't make the shape you want its a good starter because you would need one with a smaller curved in waist to get that shape I think that might be uncomfortable as a first corset to start with if you don't start hourglass shaped.

Please don't bash me I am just wondering why you guys are trying to get your waists so small? Is there a picture of the figure you are trying to achieve? I never thought much about the waist before, mine is 26" finally which is close to what I had before having my four kids and right now I'm working on my stretch marks with a combo of derma rolling and Dr. prescribed retin a. I've seen improvement with the stretch marks but like breast enlargement I expect it to take a long time plus I don't know if it will ever be fixed.

I'd love to hear your comments about the waist!!

Well I love curves.
Your lucky to have 26 I see why you don't worry I like cake too much mine right now is 27 I think but I'm sort of chubby still on the rest of me.

I love curves too but I guess I don't really have them. When I gain weight it goes everywhere except my boobs lol. I'm 32 - 26 - 34 (boobs waist hips) and around my butt 37. I guess I should try to aim for 37 on my boobs to be a real hourglass? I am still kind of doubtful that they'll grow let alone that much!!

Oh and Bonita I love your boobs they are so much bigger then what I'd ever hope for!

(13-06-2014, 01:40 PM)echapman Wrote:  Thanks Bonita!
However the downside is that it's making me have anxiety attacks for some reason but I'm trying to breathe through them and avoid the little white pills in my bag lol. I'm prone to anxiety anyways and it just gets randomly triggered.

As I said the other night, I get the random panic attacks as well. It's the main reason I barely wear mine anymore, because tight lacing seems to trigger them (as does pumping lol). All you can really do it just try to breathe through them. They suck though! Anyways, the reason I responded....what are these "little white pills"? lol, if I ever think I'm gonna die for real again it'd be good to have something to take as an emergency measure!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon