Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Squat challenge anyone?

I got into the mid 20s, had actually started doing the push up challenge as well, but had a scare with my wrist and then sort of just ground to a halt. :/

(06-04-2014, 08:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Peggy I call that one sexy tush :p

Haha, thanks myboobs. Big Grin

@prettylily, will you start again?

I don't think so. I've gone back to blogilates which have squats integrated in. My problem with specific exercise challenges is that if I want to also do an integrated workout, I'd be exceeding the allotted squats. It was frustrating.

I wish you good luck, though!

Thanks prettylily.

Finished day 3 and I am pretty exhausted. Cannot imagine doing 150 or even 200 Squats. Dodgy

Yh I was doing it then my bf took me to US so I forgot about squattinig im so forgetful Blush but I will start over tomorrow morning.

I decided to do it twice a day so double the squats feels more like its working now.

Wow Bonita, you are very hard-working. Smile

Don't focus only on squats, there are a lot of different exercises for your glutes. Try to add weight for quicker and better results Wink

Finished day 15, halfway through, yay. Smile

I finished the challenge some days ago but will continue to squat.
I measure 1 inch more around my butt. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon