Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Let's get boobified!

BB, did you fix the lid in the cup with tape or something?

Nope, I just set it in there, try to position it as best as possible, smoosh my breast in and pump away! My breast kind of pushes it into a better position. Tape might actually be a good idea... but I'm too lazy to finagle with that. Tongue

I think I just found a cool nipple stopper for my cups: The sole of my flip flops. Big Grin Looks like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MtS7Mywxgw0/T1...G_0267.JPG

I just cut it to a round shape and it fits nicely into the cups.
The best part is that it stays in place. Tomorrow I will check it out. Tongue

Oo! Clever girl. Let me know how it works out.

Agh meanwhile im sitting here... cups wont attach.... tubing is slipping off not only the cups but now the pump.... and I cannottttttt get even a FRACTION of swelling!!!!! Im throwing this noogleberry out the bloody Window! !!! Good riddance!!!!!!!!!Angry

*stands outside Ella's window so she can catch the discarded Noogleberry and take it home with her*

(11-04-2014, 03:53 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  *stands outside Ella's window so she can catch the discarded Noogleberry and take it home with her*

Yip! You can have him! We are broken up.....

Don't say that! You'll make him cry! D: What do you use to prep your breasts with? Oil or lotion? Do you use a lot? That can make a difference in the seal and the swelling. There's got to be a way to make it work! Give him another chance!

Have you ordered the Kangzhu cups?

(11-04-2014, 04:12 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Don't say that! You'll make him cry! D: What do you use to prep your breasts with? Oil or lotion? Do you use a lot? That can make a difference in the seal and the swelling. There's got to be a way to make it work! Give him another chance!

Have you ordered the Kangzhu cups?

Bahhh im gonna trade him in for a newer model :s

Honestly I lube to get a seal. Works some days others not...
Still I get NO swelling! Zero zilch nothing Huh
Im gonna email noogleberry and see what they say. Otherwise doing this off and on for a year and still no swelling? Whats that about

Maybe try switching up what you apply to your breasts beforehand? Try using more of the product? Have you perused the Noogleberry forums? E-mailing's not a bad idea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon