Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried blaketalks and had success with it?

I have been doing it for about a week and I think it might be working, but it's probably too early to tell.

I just started listening to it four days ago. Big Grin I'm sticking with it for 3 months because I really like it. Keep us updated. Happy growing! =D

I just started it lastnite and i like it too.
Ive read sum hopeful stuff about hypnosis so im feelin pretty optomistic.
Did any1 else sleep like a rock after listening too it???

Update: I have grown 1/4inch in 8 days from a combination of Blake talk and massaging. I love how hypnosis puts you in control of your breast growth. It is AMAZING how it works. Good luck and stick with it Big Grin

Really?!? Im happy for u but at the same time its not fair!Sad ive been takin herbs and doin massage, eating healthy (lots of soy milk etc.!), taking vitamins for a month now and havnt really seen a thing! And im on my fifth day of blaketalks! Why?! I want and need this SOOOO BAD! Why duz every1 else have such great luck? I even gave up caffiene! Ugh.
Sry bout that rant. I hope ull continue to get growth.
Question: am i suppost to have an orgasm from listening to them? Cuz uh i dont think thats gonna happen with an old swedish guy in my head! Lol. And how duz a trance feel to u? Cuz i dont think im getting there. Im tryn really hard tho! I try so hard to let go and relax but the hour long sessions seem to drone on after a while and i get bored an anxious for it to b over!

Hey Chelsee! Just wanted to drop in and say your not the only one girl!! I'm on my 5th week, with zero permanent growth...I've given up caffiene(hard to do when it's what kept me sane during my crazy mornings!), switched out my white bread for whole grain wheat, stay away from sugar as much as i can, takin herbs, doing massages......it just takes longer for some! Like it's been said before, we didn't wake up with boobs one day during our puberty years!! Wouldn't THAT be nice!Big Grin Some grow fast, and some grow slow!! It's a labor of love and commitment!! Doesn't mean what your doing isn't/or won't work, just gotta keep it up girl!! Smile

I PM this messageto chealsee, but it would be better if everyone could see. I'm soo sorry if it is unclear. (I'm really bad at explaining things) Just message me if you have a questions. Good luck guys!!
Quote:I notice you made a comment about blake talk and I wanted to help you. No, you do not need an orgasm, but you should feel really good. You should feel happy that you body is making a change for you. The feeling desire should over power you. (The desire for larger and fuller breast). I know you really want this, so why not image you already have the breast size you want. Focus on that thought and you will feel soo good. Tell yourself everyday "I will achieve my goal" and you will. I know will if you stick with it.
You do not have to try hard with hypnosis. You should self meditate before each session. Lie down on your bed and just breathe. (My personal technique: Imagine all your negative and distracting thoughts are a gray cloud in your mind. As you breathe in, the cloud is being sucked in through your nose. As you breathe out, the cloud is released from your body. Continue until your mind is clear) Just relax and let your mind wonder off for a while. Once you begin the session, do not strain yourself to think. A trance should feel like a pleasant daydream. Your mind moves freely in a Daydream. Same thing in a trance. Just listen to his words and drift away in your imagination. (For example, Have you every daydreamed about someone you liked? Remember how you mind just drifted off about that person because you wanted them. You imagine you two are together and everything was perfect. This is a similar situation. Larger breast is the thing you desire. You want you and your larger breast to be as one. So just your mind wonder on that thought. Trust me you will not get bored with that thought in your mind for an hour. It will just feel like a dream that you can control.
BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!!! Can’t stress it enough. Right now you are only wishing it will work. NO You Know it will work. I know it will work! Be patient too. It is a 3-mouth program. You might not see results until next mouth. I’m growing a little at a time too “=]
Contact me for any more questions on hypnosis. Sorry, if this didn’t make sense, but keep me updated on your progress.

Hi, I just wanted to add that the mp3 by hypnoticbody.com seemed more effective to me, the guy´s voice is more relaxing and convincing and each induction is only about 30 minutes. But it´s all a matter of personal taste, of course.
Though I can´t really say if I´ve been succesful with them, as I´m using a NB at the same time.
I think with hipnosis you don´t have to try at all, just listen to what´s being said and your mind will begin to wander, a bit like when you´re about to fall asleep. In my case this didn´t work very well for me with blaketalks because I found all the sexy associations too distracting. The ideal situation would be when you can listen without analysing or questioning what this voice is saying, so there is no internal resistance to the induction.

Thank u bibi, are those mp3s free tho?

I started with blaketalk about a month . Its really interest the problem I have is trying to stay awake, so I find that I can't do this before bed! I listen to them in the morning or afternoon. It's important to not fall asleep, you need to focus. I've become really in tuned with my body, and I can feel them for the first time in my life!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon