Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Users, be aware of Permanent Indentations!!!

This is a marketing method.

(24-03-2010, 06:35 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Lucy is not after profits, if she were she would have the system alot more expensive like the other pump systems out there. She would not offer free shipping, and she would not have discounts, she would not be sending free products to customers either, and she offered to send some to you.

You do realize I'm a professional marketer? LOL I know ALL about marketing and you REALLY need to seek help because now you are calling this all a conspiracy. I bet you're the type that thinks everyone's out to get you, seriously, go see a counselor.

itsjust4fun91: Just to be precise: I have never pumped 5 hours straight, it is impossible! and I do not think I applied high pressure, my boobs rarely turn in to pink.

Anastasia: once again, I do not want to argue with you, period!

Double post sorry...

I pump for 4 hours staight since i have no time to do several sessions and i have a little indemtion.I contacted Lucy and she offered to send me some tissue oil with my next order.She always replies to questions and is very helpful.She is defenetly not after profit.She gives all the support her customers need and there is no single email she hasn't replied to.I am sure that as said on the NG forum and on this one no lawyer will take this seriously and based on our responses it is very obvious that it is your fault.You could have just stopped earlier.You never contaced Lucy about that issue and got no reply or something.When you brought that up she offered help and the FREE oil tissues and cream.Wouldn't it just been better if you directly contacted her and seeked for her help rather than the scene you made on both forums.If NG was such a bad product you wouldn't have seen everyone deffending it.It will be a shame if anything harm is done to Lucy and the forum...You should rethink what you are doing and plz be logical.Why haven't you stopped noogling before and asked her for help????

I hightly doubt those indentions are permanent. I got them after wearing Brava for 3 months and it took me 3 months to loose them. I see a little bit of indents from using noogleberry (now for 3 months) but only if I tan (am very white to begin with). The longer you wear the domes, the longer it will probably take to get rid of them. We just have to be patient Smile

People who are addicted to pumping, have no other choice, but keep pumping, they have to jump up and down like mad to defend the Noogleberry, and Ignore the facts! Grug and smoking addicts do this too. [u]

I contacted Lucy when I first time had this problem! You certaionly do not know the whole story, and are certainly NO lawyer. And looks like you are trying to act as some sort of Lawyer-on-the-Forum for Noogleberry.

(24-03-2010, 10:24 AM)sandy111 Wrote:  I pump for 4 hours staight since i have no time to do several sessions and i have a little indemtion.I contacted Lucy and she offered to send me some tissue oil with my next order.She always replies to questions and is very helpful.She is defenetly not after profit.She gives all the support her customers need and there is no single email she hasn't replied to.I am sure that as said on the NG forum and on this one no lawyer will take this seriously and based on our responses it is very obvious that it is your fault.You could have just stopped earlier.You never contaced Lucy about that issue and got no reply or something.When you brought that up she offered help and the FREE oil tissues and cream.Wouldn't it just been better if you directl contacted her and seekd for her help rather than the scene you made on both forums.If NG was such a bad product you wouldn't have seen everyone deffending it.It will be a shame if anything harm is done to Lucy and the forum...You should rethink what you are doing and plz be logic.Why haven't you stopped noogling before and asked her for help????

Are you sure what you had were indentations, not discolorations? Check the pic attached, those are the indentations I am talking about, for me, they are normal skin color, but indented.

I so hope they will go away as you said.

Finally someone is making some sense, no a Noogleberry addicts who is trying to defend the DRUGS they are depending on.

(24-03-2010, 12:00 PM)CousinRose Wrote:  I hightly doubt those indentions are permanent. I got them after wearing Brava for 3 months and it took me 3 months to loose them. I see a little bit of indents from using noogleberry (now for 3 months) but only if I tan (am very white to begin with). The longer you wear the domes, the longer it will probably take to get rid of them. We just have to be patient Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lesson learned: Do not even try to post negative reviews on Noogleberry Forum, you will be attacked by a whole bunch of Noogleberry Addicts.
Remember how aggressive, crazy and unreasonalbe the Drug Addicts and Smokers can be when people trying to warn them about the health risks?

Sara,
You insulted people who were offering you advice and help and you came out very aggresive and strong about the whole issue.You made really disrespectful comments on the NG forum and i can't get why.You haven't even waited long enough before threatening people and creating this whole mess.We are not addicts,we do love NG and we appreciate Lucy's service and help where i can say it is the best i have had from any company.It really seems you are creating stuff just to take legal action and you were not cooperative at all,Rather than that you were just insulting and attacking the whole NG forum and members and lucy.the way you respond to Anastasia(i will not reply or comment on your post)i just found it rude since she helped you before and i really don't know how you are comprehending the whole thing.You could just have brought the whole thing up in a different way.Maybe asked for advice,lucy could have sent you the oil and cream she offered,you could have used them for a good amount of time like 3 months or more.Then if they didn't go away maybe contact Lucy again and seek for help before bring the whole legal action up and the whole mess...I know it is very hard to have things go wrong,i know that,and it is frustrating..I had a nose job and it went wrong the first time and i had lipo that left me with permanent skin marks.This doesn't mean that someone should be that aggresive.Indentions are not nice,but as said it is not permanent,so was it worth all you have done and everyone you attacked?After all the two forums were a place you asked for help and advice for and a place of comfort and support for all of us.It is not wrong to say you have a problem from something,but the way you did that was just not right...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon