Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

(06-02-2014, 05:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 04:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 08:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 07:54 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've found a way to pump them both, I look like a contortionist but it works! I use both hands to keep the cups on the breasts and I pump with my knees, sometimes I lose pressure but I'm improving my technic!
ps. you were right, the small domes would have been too small!

OMG LOL im trying to picture it :p that must be hell on the back!

No, not at all! I do it that way, too. Once you get a few pumps with the knees, you can let go with the hands and pump the rest of the way with your hand(s). You're only bent over for about 10 seconds, or so. Besides, putting the cups on while bent over gets more tit into each cup.

Well you guys are onto something then. I haven't nooged with two for months but itl cut the noogle time in half by doing both Smile if it doesnt hurt my wonky back I giv3 it a go :p
Maybe it helps to have big hands, but I can bend forward, drop the girls into the cups, hold them both on with one hand by just pressing on the points, then sit on the bed and roll back and lift the knees towards the pump and squeeze it with them a few times, then you can let go.

Well funnily enough lately when noogling ive had to bend over anyway to get the smaller one in. Mind you I find noogling mindnumingly boring so kinda like having a free hand so i can tutu or eat etc ha ha

(06-02-2014, 05:37 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 04:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 08:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  OMG LOL im trying to picture it :p that must be hell on the back!

No, not at all! I do it that way, too. Once you get a few pumps with the knees, you can let go with the hands and pump the rest of the way with your hand(s). You're only bent over for about 10 seconds, or so. Besides, putting the cups on while bent over gets more tit into each cup.

Well you guys are onto something then. I haven't nooged with two for months but itl cut the noogle time in half by doing both Smile if it doesnt hurt my wonky back I giv3 it a go :p
Maybe it helps to have big hands, but I can bend forward, drop the girls into the cups, hold them both on with one hand by just pressing on the points, then sit on the bed and roll back and lift the knees towards the pump and squeeze it with them a few times, then you can let go.

Well funnily enough lately when noogling ive had to bend over anyway to get the smaller one in. Mind you I find noogling mindnumingly boring so kinda like having a free hand so i can tutu or eat etc ha ha

Tutu?? How does one tutu?? Or does it take two to tutu, and one to tuthree?

(06-02-2014, 06:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 04:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No, not at all! I do it that way, too. Once you get a few pumps with the knees, you can let go with the hands and pump the rest of the way with your hand(s). You're only bent over for about 10 seconds, or so. Besides, putting the cups on while bent over gets more tit into each cup.

HE HE I knew that one would come back to bite me in the butt *blushing* ummm do other stuff ummm eat, sip on my wine or coffee... you know!

(06-02-2014, 06:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 06:33 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Well you guys are onto something then. I haven't nooged with two for months but itl cut the noogle time in half by doing both Smile if it doesnt hurt my wonky back I giv3 it a go :p

HE HE I knew that one would come back to bite me in the butt *blushing* ummm do other stuff ummm eat, sip on my wine or coffee... you know!

Hilarious streak in me is trying to imagine the contortnist positions and moves taken to noogle !! Lol
I do just massage and find leaning forward I can get palmful Smile

Ahahah! So I'm not the only one...I feel less stupid now!
I hope Lucy will send the foam rings soon because my ribs hurt a lot due to the pressure of the under part of the rings.
I still can't change position without loosing suction, hope it will get more comfortable over time

(06-02-2014, 04:26 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Ahahah! So I'm not the only one...I feel less stupid now!
I hope Lucy will send the foam rings soon because my ribs hurt a lot due to the pressure of the under part of the rings.
I still can't change position without loosing suction, hope it will get more comfortable over time

Yay, update us when you get them. And me too it hurt my ribs, boobs etc, the cups are just too darned hard.

Hi guys, I want to share with you a little victory of mine. Since last summer I gained 8 kg, and for me is a great thing because I've tried to gain some weight for my whole life with no success, I weight now 50 kg (110 lbs) and I'm so happy! Big Grin
It feels great not to be called "anorexic" anymore!

(13-02-2014, 09:40 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi guys, I want to share with you a little victory of mine. Since last summer I gained 8 kg, and for me is a great thing because I've tried to gain some weight for my whole life with no success, I weight now 50 kg (110 lbs) and I'm so happy! Big Grin

Yay, congrats! Now you have to KEEP it on! That will be the challenge.

(13-02-2014, 09:40 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi guys, I want to share with you a little victory of mine. Since last summer I gained 8 kg, and for me is a great thing because I've tried to gain some weight for my whole life with no success, I weight now 50 kg (110 lbs) and I'm so happy! Big Grin

well done Big Grin congrats Big Grin
u can have some of my flab for free Big Grin

Thats really good news Smile I too know how hard it is to gain weight.
You feel healthier too as a whole! Plus theres nothing worse than getting told "omg your such a skinny ....ch" - heard that way more times than I can count!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon