Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

timarie's waist-is-small-and-curves-are-kickin' program

thank u so much for help
and I've just read your reply for bontiaDD
plz can u post the best workouts that u said you will do to accentuate your hips? I'm dreaming of Kim Kardashian's hips Sad

(26-08-2013, 11:20 PM)sara_aaa19 Wrote:  thank u so much for help
and I've just read your reply for bontiaDD
plz can u post the best workouts that u said you will do to accentuate your hips? I'm dreaming of Kim Kardashian's hips Sad

Well to be fair I said I will focus more on those muscles (meaning to isolate them) and by that I mean I will add one, no more than two exercises to my routine per workout. I already do abduction exercises on the abduction machine, and all of my compound exercises contribute to building wider hips. It is said that building the gluteus maximus contributes to building the width of the hips since most workouts that work the gluteus maximus also work the medius and minimus. Additionally, the medius and minimus are worked in all the various forms of abductions, as well as the tensor fasciae latae. The tensor fasciae latae also is worked in walking and lunges and any exercise in which knee extension is involved. It is said that the tensor fascia lata is heavily utilized in horse riding, hurdling and water skiing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor_fasc...tae_muscle ). I used to horseback ride and I used to downhill ski (probably not very comparable to water skiing, but...), but those sports are so darn expensive! So maybe I will just take up hurdling, aha. But, back to my point, my workout routine already is tailored to help build these muscles with the list of compound exercises that I use, so I will just add an exercise or two per lower body day to target these muscles with the abductions. So, I might just add another variation of an abduction (which is the act of bringing the leg outward and away from the body--look at the BN link I pasted above titled "Dips in Hips" and you will see that in that thread I posted a link with some basic abduction variations).

So, along with the current abductor machine workouts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlqBk6xFO_8 that I do, I will probably add: weighted cable abductions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvnR8CDb4BU , fire hydrant stretches (maybe, mostly because a trainer told me it was good to prevent tight hip flexors) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9nIJIkcQH8 , barbell side lunges http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyyhZvaW9co, and that's it to my list. I will probably do two of these abduction exercises per lower body day, and just rotate through the list.

That is my response to your question asking me what I will do. Since you do not want to build the gluteus maximus so much, you may want to make most of your exercises in your routine abduction exercises to avoid hitting the maximus. Here are some more links for you to check out:

Long list of workouts that widen the hips (compound and isolation)
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/ExList/HipsWt.html

Three different lists of recommended exercises to widen the hips by three different trainers:
Nick Nilsson
http://www.fitstep.com/Misc/Newsletter-a...4/hips.htm
and Lo
http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/2011/...ider-hips/
and Buffie the Body
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gVWVAhCzKI

Hey ladies!

So, as I just start off my new program, you have seen my "before" photos and now I am posting my "just starting off" photos. These photos were taken on August 17th: 1.5 months of working out my upper body, and 1 week of working out my lower body (I worked out lower body 7/7, 7/8, and 7/14 and then due to a bad cold that never went away, ceased my lower body workouts until a month later--so yeah, I took another month off!). We'll see where I can get from here!

Side Note: I noticed when during the time I was getting replies for my last group of photos (and during the time which the discussion at hand WAS my photos), someone rated my thread low. Honestly, I don't care about the ratings (they're really silly to have, anyway-- I don't know what the point of it is), but my point here is that someone disliked the posting of my personal progress photos for whatever reason. In other words, it seems as though someone misunderstands my purpose for posting them.
I want it to be clear that I post these photos strictly for the purpose of progress, just as everyone does for their bust programs in which they photograph their boobs and post them. There is no reason to have an immature reaction and hate on it. These photos are not posted for the purpose of boasting or for criticism, but more for the purpose of PROGRESS. Therefore, I can back my words and measurements up with pictures, which I think everyone on this BN site should do.

EDIT: My apologies for the blurriness. These photos were taken right after an upper body workout, so my arms were all shaky Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.............and this photo was supposed to be posted (with the other two photos taken on July 21st) on my July 27th post. I just realized that I forgot it as I just now went back into my old photos! Apologies.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-09-2013, 07:46 PM)timarie Wrote:  Hey ladies!

So, as I just start off my new program, you have seen my "before" photos and now I am posting my "just starting off" photos. These photos were taken on August 17th: 1.5 months of working out my upper body, and 3 weeks of working out my lower body. We'll see where I can get from here!

Side Note: I noticed when during the time I was getting replies for my last group of photos (and during the time which the discussion at hand WAS my photos), someone rated my thread low. Honestly, I don't care about the ratings (they're really silly to have, anyway-- I don't know what the point of it is), but my point here is that someone disliked the posting of my personal progress photos for whatever reason. In other words, it seems as though someone misunderstands my purpose for posting them.
I want it to be clear that I post these photos strictly for the purpose of progress, just as everyone does for their bust programs in which they photograph their boobs and post them. There is no reason to have an immature reaction and hate on it. These photos are not posted for the purpose of boasting or for criticism, but more for the purpose of PROGRESS. Therefore, I can back my words and measurements up with pictures, which I think everyone on this BN site should do.

EDIT: My apologies for the blurriness. These photos were taken right after an upper body workout, so my arms were all shaky Tongue
Wow, you look gorgeous. And nice bikini too. Don't worry about criticism, no matter what you do or say there will always be criticism.
LUV...

(01-09-2013, 08:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow, you look gorgeous. And nice bikini too. Don't worry about criticism, no matter what you do or say there will always be criticism.
LUV...

Yep! Agreed! She's a FANTASTIC example of what a pear can look like when kept healthy!

I can definitely see why she wants to get a bigger bust though... lol. She already looks gorgeous just the way she is, but I can TOTALLY understand too!

Hi there, you have very interesting goals and a lot of knowledge. Do you know if it is possible to spot reduce on the waist? I would like to get rid of the fat around my waist mostly. Thanks.

hi timarie
your goal of posting photos is very obvious .. there is no reason for criticism
so skip all haters, we all your followers Wink .
I wonder why u don't massage your butt with flaxseed oil.. and also why u don't take maca?
by the way I've just started my routine .. wish me luck Blush

(01-09-2013, 11:25 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(01-09-2013, 08:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow, you look gorgeous. And nice bikini too. Don't worry about criticism, no matter what you do or say there will always be criticism.
LUV...

Yep! Agreed! She's a FANTASTIC example of what a pear can look like when kept healthy!

I can definitely see why she wants to get a bigger bust though... lol. She already looks gorgeous just the way she is, but I can TOTALLY understand too!

You two are both just too... sweet Blush Thanks for your compliments and understanding and support!! It is appreciated very much.

(03-09-2013, 12:45 PM)viloletka Wrote:  Hi there, you have very interesting goals and a lot of knowledge. Do you know if it is possible to spot reduce on the waist? I would like to get rid of the fat around my waist mostly. Thanks.

Hi Violetka! According to research, it IS possible to spot reduce. It is just important to know that, as with most tricky things, it will take quite some time of persistence.

Now depending on YOUR body type (bananas/rectangles, typically, and the lower abdomen for hourglass shapes, as this is where these shapes lose and gain weight FIRST), losing over-all body fat will work for you. But if you are a pear, for example, this will not work for you because, as you lose fat off your waist, you will also lose it mostly off your butt and legs, and this defeats the point of spot reduction, doesn't it? So, if you are a banana/rectangle or an hourglass, you can lose fat first off of your lower-abdomen or torso by decreasing your caloric intake and increasing your caloric output (this is optional), as well as eating 5-7 times a day in smaller portions. Try to cut out of your diet added sugars, refined grains, processed foods, saturated fats (there is an on-going debate about this one, though) and eat more fiber, unsaturated fats, protein, and whole grains. There is more that I wrote on targeting belly fat on the second post of this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15530&highlight=dips. and read about the stomach vacuum exercise on post #13, and 35-37 of this thread, and about spot fat reduction on post #38 (especially the link to the article I attached). The author of that article offers a simple-to-follow plan to spot reduce on the waist. I personally stick to all the diet tips mentioned above, and I take 2,000-3,000mg of CLA a day. I may do the spot reduction method sometime in the future, but for now I am going to start up an experimental waist-tucking (to bring the waist in more from the sides: aka the obliques) exercising routine, and you are more than welcome to try that along with me as well. I will be posting it soon!

I hope you find this helpful in some way!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon