Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

(07-03-2014, 14:25)Insanity89 Wrote:  Thank you guys! I'm so happy I would hug you all if I could! Smile

(07-03-2014, 06:05)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Looking good!!!! Definitely seeing fuller boobs there. That's bloody good progress, imagine in 6 months!
Just found this re msm - looks like vit c is a key player as well! I need to remember this and keep up taking msm! Good for detox too.

•When combined with vitamin C and bioflavonoids, MSM plays a role in collagen synthesis: skin becomes softer, more resilient and hair and nails grow faster and stronger.

Yes, it seems that vit C makes your body absorb it better. BonitaDDs said you need 1 gram vit C per 3 grams MSM. Did you have any side effect from it?

sorry I missed your post. no side effects at all aside from some funky dreams. im not sure what the brain interaction is, but if it works its a small price to pay. tends to help me sleep better for the most part too and a good way to incorporate vit c into your diet Smile

(18-03-2014, 17:55)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(07-03-2014, 14:25)Insanity89 Wrote:  Thank you guys! I'm so happy I would hug you all if I could! Smile

(07-03-2014, 06:05)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Looking good!!!! Definitely seeing fuller boobs there. That's bloody good progress, imagine in 6 months!
Just found this re msm - looks like vit c is a key player as well! I need to remember this and keep up taking msm! Good for detox too.

•When combined with vitamin C and bioflavonoids, MSM plays a role in collagen synthesis: skin becomes softer, more resilient and hair and nails grow faster and stronger.

Yes, it seems that vit C makes your body absorb it better. BonitaDDs said you need 1 gram vit C per 3 grams MSM. Did you have any side effect from it?

sorry I missed your post. no side effects at all aside from some funky dreams. im not sure what the brain interaction is, but if it works its a small price to pay. tends to help me sleep better for the most part too and a good way to incorporate vit c into your diet Smile

Damn! I didn't have those vivid dreams everyone talks about, and I took it before going to bed, I started with a low dose though, to see if my body can tolerate it, how much are you taking?

(18-03-2014, 18:18)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 17:55)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Damn! I didn't have those vivid dreams everyone talks about, and I took it before going to bed, I started with a low dose though, to see if my body can tolerate it, how much are you taking?

Ive only taken one teaspoon which is around 2 grams I think but im about to run out as with my vit c. So will order some more and would like to take 2 teaspoons daily, just have to remember to actually do it! Smile

I'm black, and when I take MSM regularly, my usually coily hair texture comes in looser and more curly. I think it keeps my period more regular, too. A lot of people see huge energy boosts from it as well. MSM has some amazing powers!

(19-03-2014, 00:19)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm black, and when I take MSM regularly, my usually coily hair texture comes in looser and more curly. I think it keeps my period more regular, too. A lot of people see huge energy boosts from it as well. MSM has some amazing powers!

Wow I would love to have curly hair Smile Thanks for the informations!

I'm a little bit worried about my breasts looking discoloured and with those slitghly visible ring marks even after several hours after pumping, so the only solution I found was to order the Kangzhu large cups, maybe using them with the mediums will be better because the rims won't always press in the same point of the skin...I don't know what to do. I've never used the pump and hold method and my skin is not pale at all, and it's been less than 2 months since I started pumping, so I really don't what's the problem... Sad

I am sorry to hear that. Sad Do you use too much pressure? Or do you think it is because of the missing foam / silicone rings?

I've never had red dots or bruises but I'm trying to use less pressure. My skin isn't much sensitive so I don't understand if I'm overdoing Huh
If I remember correctly you are using the kangzhu cups too, do they feel comfortable?

Yes I am using the kangzhu cups and they are indeed very comfortable.
I normally never have any ring marks, only when I wear the cups for a long time, like 30 minutes without break. Most of the time I wear the cups for 10 minutes, then take them off, massage for some minutes etc...

I'm doing the same but as time goes by the ring marks are lasting more and more...can't wait till the kangzhu cups arrive, but it could take over 2 months!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon