Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

Bought milk thistle and cayenne pills today and when I got home my ub package was here!

Still looking for protein bars and a fat burner.

I wouldn't take a fat burner. I remember someone on the old forum said she took a fatburner and lost all of her progress. I would cut down on the sugar and carbs intake and increase your fat and protein intake instead. Fat doesn't make you fat. Sugar does. And carbs are basically sugar.

Hope you get progress with UB!

Thanks suri I was thinking of doing the fat burner before I started ub. But you're right, it may be a bad idea. So I'll just do my cleanse and start ub After it. Thanks I hope I have growth too Smile

Suri, you are absolutely right. Sugars are carbohydrates, and not particularly useful ones for our bodies. Not in the quantities present in a lot of grocery store processed foods and soft drinks. Much better to cut down on those simple sugars, but to keep complex carbohydrates. http://www.briancalkins.com/simplevscomplexcarb.htm

I'm constantly reminding myself of this, buying whole grains exclusively and trying not to drink stuff with a lot of added sugar. It's too bad sugar is so good tasting. Sad

Just a note on Fjells article- very informative! Although I knew a good amount of what was told, because I'm sorta a health-freak, it explained a lot very nicely. A lot of people are less than informed when it comes to their diet choices or any mistakes they're making when trying to lose weight.

And its really true- the less you give in to sugar, the less you crave it! Fruit is the best sweetness anyways, in my mind Tongue

I liked the article it said sugar should be my worst enemy lol

I have a bit of a gut like a beer belly but I don't drink beer haha. I don't want wash boar ld abs or nething but I would like a flat stomach and I thought to get that in a short time fat burner was the way to go. Will def check my sugar intake and hopefully improve my diet. Thanks again girls!

------

Took my first milk thistle pill today. On bottle it says toad 1-3 daily. So I'll take 3 pis a day.

When I start ub I will be making my own lunch instead of buying out so I can manage and calculate my protein intake.

My boobs hurt so I know my period is coming soon.

noella, just keep in mind that most fruits are pure sugar too. So they should be consumed in moderation too. I know what you mean though, I love fruits so much!

fjells, the same goes for complex carbs. They are basically sugar too. But the complex sugars have to be broken down into simple sugars first. Thus the rise in blood sugar is not as strong. But eventually it is all sugar. But you are right. Complex carbs are definitely the better choice.

periwinkle, good luck with your new program Smile

Thank u suri!

-------

day 2 of milk thistle. Woke up and rushed to bathroom! Is this what milk thistle does?lol. Guess it us cleaning my liver properly.

The milk thistle makes me pee about 2-3 more times than I normally would.
Thinking of buying lecithin for gallbladder cleanse for nxt week.
Then finally starting ub.

Still have yet to monitor my temp and buy protein bars. Have been incorporating protein into my diet however, but would still like to get some bars for breakfast.

Read the breast implant section for the 1st time. Not only do I never want implants I'm also scared to have children now haha.

Breast implants have always been in the back of my mind but I do remember being told that many loose nipple sensation. I always thought of it as a quick fix since I'm an impatient person, but a part of me just doesn't want to risk safety after hearing so many stories.

Yes it may be "rare" cases, but those rare cases are what you have to worry about becuase those 1% of tragic results usually have no fix and may result in death.

With reading all the program pages and comments over the years I know nbe works and I want to fill out a top on my own with real ones.

Most don't look like Heidi Montag after getting a boob job. People like Kelly Rowland or Kourtney Khardasian have gotten them and they look really nice and natural. So I have no judgments on those who get them I just know it is not the thing for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon