Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

I like your avatar Smile Is that you Tibetan?

No@gbabe.
Lol. Thanks though! I found her searching for hourglasses, but this is Me:

Maybe I'll post a whole shot one day. I'd kill to have her nice flat stomach (I don't have) amongst another thing, Wink

Oh I see Smile

It's nice to see your face. Its almost like meeting you Smile And don't sell yourself short, you are beautiful and your breasts are proof that you can achieve anything you desire, including a flat stomach Smile

Awe, thank you Gbabe! Its gonna be hard, I know that, i can run, run, run and that damn cortisol pooch will still be there, just less of it. Can you believe that! Its easier for me to grow breasts, gain weight after years of tryin' so hard, but damn, cant quite lose that damn pooch! Lol.

(03-10-2013, 22:14)gbabe Wrote:  Oh I see Smile

It's nice to see your face. Its almost like meeting you Smile And don't sell yourself short, you are beautiful and your breasts are proof that you can achieve anything you desire, including a flat stomach Smile

(03-10-2013, 20:43)tibetan113 Wrote:  No@gbabe.
Lol. Thanks though! I found her searching for hourglasses, but this is Me:

Maybe I'll post a whole shot one day. I'd kill to have her nice flat stomach (I don't have) amongst another thing, Wink

You're pretty!! You kinda look like Sade!!

i agree with girls too, you are pretty Smile

(04-10-2013, 00:19)lora Wrote:  i agree with girls too, you are pretty Smile

You ladies make my dayTongue I get hypo swelling and I often dont look like myself as my face puffs up and everything changes!I dread waking up sometimes. That's me on a decent good day. I used to be more myself, but now its like a dulled version of what I used to be on a good day as well. Even the guy I kinda like says so with my photos. I look different in all of them. Its crazy weird. I hate this disease.

Drat! I seemed to have missed my opportunity to meet you, Tibetan!

Lol. Though this pic is from 2011, you can find one of me on the bottom of page 6: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15244&page=6
I was underweight, and very small boobs!

Wink

(04-10-2013, 01:37)timarie Wrote:  Drat! I seemed to have missed my opportunity to meet you, Tibetan!

wow beautiful! I don't remember seeing that picture Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon