Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

Oh, well, good luck with however things turn out with the doc.

(03-05-2016, 02:21 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Oh, well, good luck with however things turn out with the doc.
Thanks Abi, I'll keep everyone here updated when I get back

(03-05-2016, 02:19 AM)Katana Wrote:  
(03-05-2016, 02:15 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(03-05-2016, 02:04 AM)Katana Wrote:  Yeah I am still gonna go get checked out. I'm a little worried it might be implantation bleeding, which would mean pregnancy.
I'll go to the drop in clinic down the road and then head over to the GP to register and make an appointment to get stuff checked

Good girl. LOL. I hope for your sake it's not anything bad. Or you aren't pregnant if you don't want to be, which it sounds like you don't.

We've talked a lot about it, and we both want to have a kid (hence not going back on bc (apart from condoms which we're going to use until things settle down with my hormones).
I will be happy if I am pregnant it would just be a little sooner than I thought.
I don't think anybody is ever "ready" and the thought of being pregnant comes with mixed emotions of happiness and fear.

For what it's worth my daughter is THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE and I was one of these independent never want kids type. When they grow up and worship you and take your side when you argue with your partner you don't feel quite so alone, the thing that breaks my heart is I didn't have more!

So if you are Pregnant what a gift and blessing and if your not Well there's many years you still can. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, you've introduced a hormones stimulating exercise on a daily basis, only natural itl stir things up . And for what it's worth that book I told you about, well stimulating the breasts has a host of other benefits ie stimulating more than just the sex organs so I'm confident youl be just fine .

Well guys. It seems it was just a small amount of pre-period bleeding. It hasn't ever been that light colour before, but I now appear to be having a light (compared to normal for me) period as there probably isn't much in the way of uterine lining built up due to the implant. If I wait a month I should be back to normal

(03-05-2016, 11:32 AM)Katana Wrote:  Well guys. It seems it was just a small amount of pre-period bleeding. It hasn't ever been that light colour before, but I now appear to be having a light (compared to normal for me) period as there probably isn't much in the way of uterine lining built up due to the implant. If I wait a month I should be back to normal

Okay, so you have started your period. Well that's good that that's all it was.

I guess I can now start charting my cycle and check to see if I am regular.

Don't people normally notice a drop in breast size when their period arrives? I swear mine look bigger than a couple of days ago?
Trying to figure out if it's just swelling. I haven't massages in a couple of days as they've been rather tender.

Wow! I don't know if that is just swelling or not, but, wow!

(03-05-2016, 11:13 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Wow! I don't know if that is just swelling or not, but, wow!

Abi, you're making me blush! Thanks Big Grin

You are definitely going to need new bras soon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon