Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

I wish it was an option for me... But for whatever reason, BO was just too androgenic to my body.

Ah well. I'm happy it's working out for you tibetan, and, babs, good luck!

Thanks You guys! I am thrilled. Slow progress but fantastic gains for such troubled glandular system! If I can do it, anyone can!

@AbiDrew,

I still believe it can work for you, you just need some tweaking with it. Its what I did. You got to really give it time. But your regi seems to be tailored perfectly to your needs so that's awesome! You can always try BO in the future.

@Babakins,

I am happy to hear you leaning towards BO. I know it can work for you.
I got some nearly horrific aches again in the ovaries so it DOES work. I back off a dose here and there and I am fine!

I dropped the vitex on the 8th for now. I will resume in luteal on the 14th.

Breasts are getting squishy again.

Heey Tibetann! yes i do a blood test every 3 months because of my illness. im taking medicine everyday and my tsh, t3, t4 balanced now. But Tsh 2.7 it look like risingSad im searching natural supplement for these, like acupuncture, herbal treatment.
Anti-TPO is high.
the other test in mid-cycle
my androstendion is a little high, pcos gave me acnes, and
insignificant hirsutizm.
sometimes my prolactine and testosterone can pass the limit.
estradiol Fsh Lh normal.i dont know about progesetron, but i think its
low because of pcos.
i did massage with borage oil, drunk herbal tea like hops, fennel last months.
i ate grape seed and flaxseed. thats what i did. but now i do nothing except exercise. i have 34AA-34A breast. Sometimes i dont care the size,but sometimes its affect my self-confidence.. i dont know where to start now. Thanks for your helping..

Do you have a program thread?

I think you need to focus on getting the antibodies down. Changing your diet significantly is most important. I am doing this right now. we have to rebuild our intestinal lining to be healthy and not porous which causes the antibodies to skyrocket. I am barely getting off the whey protein. I Have to do raw soaked almonds and other sources of protien. I would advise gluten free dairy free like most doctors.

Then I would advise to get your prolactin and estrogen down. This will help with testosterone/androgens. Look up vitex for killing excessive prolactin. herbs like that.

Look up antiandrogen herbs (saw palmetto and peony root)

look into glandular therapy like BO or progestin type herbs. You can probably get progesterone cream from your doctor. That is what I would do if I were you. I did do this by getting extensive labs done and I knew what I needed to adress to get started.

Good luck with it.

I have weighed myself and discovered I am about 100lbs! I generally fluctuate between 93-96. But I am now a solid 100. I haven't been doing protien in the past 4 days. I think my body is changing. I have more meat on hips, thighs and butt and strangely my arms! My breasts are still filling in and I am not sure what will become of it. I am now five months of UB and in lut phase with aches.

I guess this is common with UB and like supps but it doesn't bother me. I grew in the chest before I gained my body weight and I have weighed 103 in the past with never this much on the chest, I was always a full A cup at best and my bottom half was always the larger. I feel and look more balanced now even with the new weight though I hope to see more growth in the chest more than anything.

I measured in luteal and they are:

Upon wake up with no food in the belly.

34 bust
26.5 underbust
24 waist
35.25 hip

85b.org says I am a size US 32B
etoolsage.com says I am a size US 30D Overbust 86.4cm and underbust 67.3cm

I honestly think they are both wrong! I am a C cup for sure no bigger no smaller. 85b.org I believe rounds up to the nearest whole inch for the underbust to calculate their idea of what band size one should wear and the other site must be subtracting inches (ages old method).

Other than that, they feel a little tender. I am liking the colliding of cleavage. I hope to see more growth than swelling by the time I enter the new cycle. I still pump daily but skipped a day here and there.

I switched my protien from whey isolate drinks from Costco to a powdered brand called Fast Food. Its a little less protien but it was a steal at a local bargain center. I guess they are close to expiring or maybe a brand that did not sell well but I feel rather full when I take a scoop which is 12gms. It is considered as a meal replacement. I have 6 months of it at 4.99 each 30 days. I think I will clear them out if they still have them when I go next time to ensure, I have an extra added protein source. Its so expensive to keep up with protien every single day!

I am on 10 drops of vitex and 1 UB capsule 3x daily now with 5 drops of UB each dose. I skip a dose when I get achey.

I dropped my collagen to 3gms daily with 2gms of colostrum.
I added 100mg paba at night.

And am trying calamari squid oil as a source of omegas mixed with my fish oil caps. Nothing else newly added besides msm tabs that are coming in. I was taking powdered kind.

Interesting measurements of Chiyo:
Insanely petite with a rather large bust in beginning
37" bust 2006(Dec.)
26" underbust
23.6 waist
34.3 hip

Lost weight and even in the bust and is even more petite but still large breasted. So her BMI is insanely small but she still managed to get results. 11 inch difference from waist to bust!! I have only achieved half that! My BMI is larger so I will never give up on my goal.

36.6" bust 2012(Nov)
25.5" underbust
22.8" waist
33.9" hip

I think the biggest she has ever been is somewhere around 13" difference from waist to bust!!! I Cup!

Just thought I would bring this up. This was what I have achieved from my starting point which is the 2nd attempt of nbe (2012). Such a waste of time as I had no tests to rely on and every time I took a break, I noticed around month 3 my results would start diminishing!

Unfortunately my before or starting pic is no where to be found but picture a flabby full A cup (Note: all pics are from 2nd attempt at NBE).

The first pic (all the way to the right of the screen), is what growth I thought I achieved but this is regaining that "growth" again for the 2nd time after breaking for 2.5 months the first time and losing some.

The next pic, slowly, you can see I am losing my gains here.

The third, is what I lost yet again after breaking around 3 month mark.

NBE can be very discouraging. At this point, I took my saliva hormone panel and when I got my results back, I had low hormones across the board which leads me to believe, I could not sustain results or the growth wasn't real growth because my body wasn't doing the work.

My third attempt is UB and I believe getting to the next cup took me 5 months to make the Bcup permanent, that I thought I had achieved.

5 months roughly on UB I am a growing C cup. Not much of a major difference but I can tell that there is a widening and closer cleavage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5 months roughly on UB I am a growing C cup. Not much of a major difference but I can tell that there is a widening and closer cleavage.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow they look so nice. Can't wait until i get cleavage without a bra. T_T

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon