Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perky Breasts Make Large Cup Sizes Seem Smaller??

My breasts have become alot bigger and rounder now. So to me they look like a properly sized D Cups like I'm finally the big breasted gir!! But lol people still don't believe me when I say it because I wear kinda baggy clothes to school to stay warm. But anyways I'm going to keep pushing to get my 45" and then once I'm there I'll see if I want to go to 50" or not.

Doll---- You might have a slight case of Body Dismorphia... a lot of girls have it these days. That and it's an obsession. I would just be careful.. Your body is not really what you think it is, at least from the photo I saw.

(26-09-2012, 02:40)Suspiria Wrote:  Doll---- You might have a slight case of Body Dismorphia... a lot of girls have it these days. That and it's an obsession. I would just be careful.. Your body is not really what you think it is, at least from the photo I saw.

I blame anime. Dodgy

(26-09-2012, 02:40)Suspiria Wrote:  Doll---- You might have a slight case of Body Dismorphia... a lot of girls have it these days. That and it's an obsession. I would just be careful.. Your body is not really what you think it is, at least from the photo I saw.

I completely agree with this! Be careful, Doll. I know I have tendencies to view my body as something that it is not, as well. To be honest, from what you have had to say about your body, I pictured it completely different from the photo. Your body is insanely beautiful and deserves much more credit!!

(26-09-2012, 18:37)NotSoBusty Wrote:  

I completely agree with this! Be careful, Doll. I know I have tendencies to view my body as something that it is not, as well. To be honest, from what you have had to say about your body, I pictured it completely different from the photo. Your body is insanely beautiful and deserves much more credit!!

Agreed! Every time I see your pictures I feel inspired to work out. You've got a lovely body (I'd be so proud!), I'm always surprised to read your negative comments about it!

It feel so good to not be alone, i can say that my friend and I are the size but her breast look bigger than my breast any day of the week which it think is because she has more mass than me. I have the V pointly shape breast the 1 that sit in your palm. When I stand the V shape take it place therefore making my breast longer when I press nipple down a little bite breast it much rounder and larger.

I think we need to create a thread for breast size of all shape that way people know what is real of them and what is not. I think that there is 5 or so shape of breast.

(26-09-2012, 18:37)NotSoBusty Wrote:  

Lol same here, from how you always described it I was expecting some Hunchback of Notre Dame action going on. Instead you're totally lovely!! Forget anime! Real beauty is in real bodies, and no real bodies are perfect. If they were, they'd be, well, anime. =P

Blush Thanks everyone, but I know I'm never going to be happy with my body. I'll always be the ugly duckling in my own eyes, and all this NBE, corset training and working out is just to make me feel like less of an ugly duckling (I know I'll never actually feel like a swan). But I'm ok with that. I know I hate so much about myself, but truthfully, I feel so much more confident than I ever have in my life. I can't change my breast shape or my nipples, my face shape or my hips. I'm just trying to get to a point where I can be almost happy with what I've got. I know that sounds kind of ridiculous and pathetic, but I've been put down my entire life, so I really don't think there will ever be a point where I'll actually be able to take a compliment and maybe see what other people see. But who knows, maybe in the end, I'll surprise myself and end up liking what I see. Cool

I know if my breasts weren't this perfectly round shape and looked bigger, I'd probably be a little happier with myself overall now. But since they're so perky and look so small, I'm going to need quite a bit more growth to be happy with how they look. I've actually found a few pictures online of women who have my breast shape and have the 32DDD's I want, and even their breasts don't look all that big. So I'm guessing even once I hit that goal of mine, I'll still want to try for something a little bit bigger. I guess I also don't just want them to look big, but I also want them to feel big. They feel so small still. They feel especially small with my new 34D padded push-up bra that can't even push them up because of their shape. =_=

Doll I will reiterate what the lovely people here have said. I also think you have BDD as well as low self esteem. I am so happy that the little changes you are making empower you and make you feel better about your self image but you answered your own question. When you get there what next? Will you be happy? I don't think you will find that perfect sweet spot. That's not meant to spell doom and gloom either it means you will strive for improvement but DO NOT discount what other people tell you, as they will be objective, you won't/can't be. Think of the Hall of Mirrors at the circus, it's not reality.

As well as this journey I would be inclined to tackle some more in depth triggers, maybe get some spiritual chord cutting done (look up Archangel Michael) to psychologically distance yourself from negative people and actions from your past. So they get left behind permanently and what we ALL see as the beautiful swan, can glide forth without excuses.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon