Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

Wonderful news! Another great progress picture. You look great and they are biggggggggg!

Awesome progress sweetyalissa! You were one of the people who inspired me to massage!

(06-05-2016, 09:16 AM)charr Wrote:  Wonderful news! Another great progress picture. You look great and they are biggggggggg!

Thank you ! It's all my efforts and hard work Big Grin

N
(06-05-2016, 10:36 AM)Katana Wrote:  Awesome progress sweetyalissa! You were one of the people who inspired me to massage!

Thankyou so much ! Smile
I am happy that I helped someone Smile
And thanks for trusting me,,,
I saw your picture and totally amazing growth Smile

Thanks sweety

Make sure you've deleted sent messages from the sent items folder as that can fill up your message quota too

Thank you,
I have deleted old messeges from inbox and sent item
But still there is no free space then I deletes messeges from trash can
And there is free space Smile

Yes! I don't know if you saw my reply to Katana, but I have assigned you and her to help me with my new NBE method. Heehee. So, how about those telepathic messages of massive boobie massage growth super power success, eh? Big Grin But, seriously, I am impressed by you both!

Hi sweetyalissa, is there a good video on how to massage? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

(11-05-2016, 03:36 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi sweetyalissa, is there a good video on how to massage? I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

Hiiiii,,,,,
I already have searched on YouTube but didn't find
Why are you thinking that you are not don't it right?
You can ask Smile

(08-05-2016, 10:14 AM)charr Wrote:  Yes! I don't know if you saw my reply to Katana, but I have assigned you and her to help me with my new NBE method. Heehee. So, how about those telepathic messages of massive boobie massage growth super power success, eh? Big Grin But, seriously, I am impressed by you both!

Sorry I didn't see your reply....
How can I help you???? You can ask what you want Smile :p
Thanks for your appreciation Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon