Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much can folks potentially grow?

(12-04-2024, 04:47 PM)sapphire Wrote:  Look at some of the breast growers who are trans, it's amazing how some of them have grown, and they have done it despite being genetically male.

Good point. I see evidence there of growth which is surely way beyond any genetically expected size, so it does make me wonder what the maiximum someone can grow to is.

(21-04-2024, 04:04 PM)Celina V Wrote:  Yes 7 genetic markers have been found and when that was announced I remember seeing an article by a geneticist who reckoned that breast size was 70-80% genetic.

I came across a clinical study on this subject which stated that based on their findings breast size was 56% hereditary.

(10-04-2024, 11:02 PM)StopTheSag Wrote:  What do you think is the maximum that someone can grow if they use a variety of methods and take it seriously for many years? Like 4-5 years, or even longer?

There are some trans people who say that they experienced breast growth for up to 10 years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon