Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

solutions for saggy(to the outsides) breasts

I am slightly underweight but thats work in progress. Further i do everything you listed no heavy workouts but i want to do something about my butt though. I eat a lot and healthy. But honestly i sometimes skip breakfast i can improve that.
I will look into iodonized salt/ kelp because i eat salt but dont know what kind. It can be helpfull for me, thanks you.

I am going to use kelp , thank you joe! I read that (maybe the reason of my mysterious weight problem) skinny people who have thyroid problems can gain weight with kelp.. so this sounds good for me, i'm very enthousiasthic now.

Glad to help. You can likewise do squats with a barbell for your butt muscle, same number of reps and sets. Based on your self description it sounds like phytoestrogens like PM or hops would be good for both your butt and NBE. You can also use fish oil, cocoa butter or other oils on your butt. I'm sure if you search the forums there are a thousand threads on it.

Hmm dont know about PM i read some story's.. I really cant afford hormonal mess up i turn into a bitch..

For my butt squats will do fine further i just want to gain some more butt.Smile

Hops is milder than PM, or simply use less PM. Or use 3,000-10,000 mg maca. And you can counterbalance it with progesterone cream. Though if anything I think your progesterone is slightly high and you won't need to counterbalance it at first. Bitchiness and all other issues are from too much estrogen relative to progesterone. As long as you don't overdo it and get a balance it's fine. Something really cheap, mild and basic would be 100 mg PM a day, not cycled. No PC at first. 320 mg saw palmetto extract is nice if you want thigh enhancement too.

Basically estrogen tends to go to the butt, while progesterone moves it from the butt to the chest.

Or fish oil and so on are pretty much non-hormonal.

Should is use only maca or maca with pm? For me it is difficult to say which hormones are dominant and which are absent.. i do not hava a big butt or big belly or breasts ofcourse. I also have dry skin(progesteron i guess) And sometimes(since usage off noogleberry, i think damaged a important vein) i have some small whiteheads/blackheads) so dont know if that is hormonal. The only moodiness i experience are in the days after my menstruation.(hormonal, maybe shortage off estrogen) Dont know if you can make something up out off that?
I am afraid to just try things out because i already had a bad experience with noogleberry and after the use off ginseng.

I see. You can use either or both because they are mild. The amount of PM I suggested is quite low. Maca was often used as a cooking flour before it became a popular supplement. But try a little first to make sure you tolerate it. Or a third option is a spoonful or two of ground flax seeds since they also contain healthy ALA fatty acids and because the phytoestrogens seem to be self limiting. Flax might even compete with real estrogen and mediate estrogen spikes.

Immediately following menstruation is when estrogen peaks, then it sharply drops a few days later. So depends when you mean.

For dry skin eat lots of seafood or 2 tsp fish oil a day. I don't think that's hormonal. Try 1/2 tsp first to make sure you don't get indigestion. Otherwise it contains an essential nutrient so get it one way or another. Switch to fish, spread it out, get an emulsified fish oil or etc. That and saw palmetto extract are often helpful with acne. In rare cases I've heard of SP killing libido in which case you stop. Otherwise it has an astoundingly good safety record. Or yeah something else might be obstructing pores causing blackheads if you hurt yourself.

I have the moodiness/dip when my mens ends so it might be usefull for me to add some extra phyto estrogens. I think i'll go for flax seeds,they sound like a good option and i was tired eating nuts and was searching for something else which contains healthy fats. no more herbs for me.. The herbs i took(fennel,fenugreek gingko biloba and ginseng) gave me palpilations and a high heartbeat. So i want try PM maybe as ultimate last trial when nothing else work in low doses but not atm.
The acne isnt too bad most off the pimples are tiny its loaction is just weird between my breast sometimes and some tiny ones on my collarbone and neck. And some in the face any area except my forehead. But fish oil is worth trying i already took something else, some kind off oil i dont know the translation atm but it contained healthy fatty organic acids and lots off vit E. It didnt work. Any how thanks for all the answers and i have some new things to try and order.

Sounds great. Your body has a lot of storage so give the nutritional stuff a couple months or so. Natural vitamin E is also good for preserving healthy fats. You can get enough from a handful of sunflower seeds or almonds. Sunflower seeds are very high in other nutrients too.

Gingko biloba and ginseng are mild stimulants so they probably caused your heartbeat issues. Especially if you overdosed or mixed up extracts with whole herb. The proper amount for Ginkgo Biloba extract is 60-120 mg. Other stimulants can likewise cause trouble. PM and PC are a bit intense in high amounts. Hops sometimes is too. Most others are usually ok, but some people are sensitive to certain herbs.

Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon