Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

tibetan princess's program

Hi Brilaw, thanks for the comment!
I have only had my hormones tested once. I did the tests after my first nbe attempt when I was taking everything under the sun. It caused a major imbalance of all my hormones which left me with painful periods, massive acne and hirsuitism. It was the biggest mistake to play a guessing game with my body. This was when I learned I had hashimoto's and all of my hormone levels where Higher than normal but out of all of them, my progesterone levels where the lowest, which was the only reason why I used PC.

The cream I used is Kokoro, its Korean or Japanese and you can find it on Amazon or at a health food place like wholefoods or sprouts.

I don't remember when in my cycle I took my tests but I took both blood and saliva. And now that I have the money, I am going in for some thorough testing at the end of this month and devise my program based on my results.

I am still interested in cycling both PM and BO. I know this is a dangerous thing to consider by most nbe'rs but I think the two are the opposite enough to cycle both at different times consistently throughout each month. I just have to make sure I am creating a balance and whether or not my body really needs it.

I am anxious to get the tests done and over with. I can't wait to give it a real go and not give up! I never thought I would be able to keep a full b cup but I believe I am permantly a b cup as it has been a little over a month off of topical PM. Time for that C!

Thanks for your response. I am currently navigating the herbal side of NBE but I am interested in trying PM or BO (or both). Do you think that it's a good idea to do a hormone test while taking hormonal supplements (herbal or PM)?

(11-06-2012, 04:56 AM)Brilaw Wrote:  Thanks for your response. I am currently navigating the herbal side of NBE but I am interested in trying PM or BO (or both). Do you think that it's a good idea to do a hormone test while taking hormonal supplements (herbal or PM)?

I think if you want to know how your current program is affecting you then yes, take the tests. But I am not taking anything purposely so I know where I am at without herbs.

So its up to you. But you won't have anything to compare it to if it is your first time doing your tests.

Kokoro is Japanese. It means something along the lines of "heart" or "feelings".
I know its not very important, nevertheless, I feel it a crime not to share knowledge if you have it. Anyway, you're an inspiration to me. I am currently a 34A, 5 ft 3, about 110 lbs and hope for a 34B. I really hope UB works as well for me as your program has worked for you.

Hi Sauterelle,
Thank You! And for the interpretation.

You should have no problem growing, judging by your height and weight. It sounds like you just need a little pick me up in the boob growth.

I haven't tried UB yet. But I am anxious to find my out what my tests will reveal.

Hi all time for an update:

2nd day of my menses which is now cycle 13! I havent done any topicals, or any internals for 3 months now. I am still holding up a solid B cup and going in for some tests tomm. I will be devising a program soon.

I have less acne this cycle and the change from follicular to luteal wasnt as noticeable. So who knows what it all means.

*Cycle 13* Update- Pre NBE Program

Put nutmeg oil/nigella sativa mixture oil on breasts last night and pumped for about 45 min.

Today is day 5 of cycle. Pumped and massaged with same mixture for 55 minutes. no swelling to report on either night.

going to order saliva test panel and waiting on blood test results.

Getting these tests done $628. yikes! But its been years and this is a comprehensive more thorough testing.

Here's what I am testing (blood/saliva)

SHBG 17OH Progesterone
Prolactin DHEA
FreeT4/T3 Pituitary function
Iron HGH
Calcium TPO Antibodies (Hashi's) 999 ct in 2008
Glutathione Parathyroid function
Cortisol (all 4) There are 2 more but I cannot remember
Testosterone TSH
DHT
Androsteniodine
E1/E2/E3
melatonin

I am currently waiting to do saliva panel and 2 more blood tests.

I will carefully map out a new program depending on my current results and retest in three months of doing the program.

My current size before this program is: solid B cup and I am day 6 in cycle 13. I only do massage with nutmeg/blk seed oil combo with pumping once a day or every other day. I have been drinking a decent amount green tea/spearment and I think its killed my acne as I have none this cycle! I have also been taking 1-2 oyster shell tabs for the past 2 weeks for its mineral content.

I will soon add my brewed greentea-pygeum-peonyroot androgens to my drink daily.

*Day 7 of cycle 13*

So I took my prolactin/SHBG blood draw today. I received my saliva hormone tests in the mail and unfortunately, I have to wait till luteal phaseSadDodgy

I guess patience is killin me. I just want my results asap so that I can devise my program already!

I think I will pump every other day or so. I begun topical PM w/ blkseed oil(cumin)/nutmeg and a tad bit of dmso.

Thats about as univasive as I can be right now. No internals till the results come in. I am likin my near zero acne.

I just wanted to say that your breasts are AMAZING! They look way bigger than B's, and I would have thought they were implants.

Was searching for tubular breasts when I came across your thread...and yours don't look that way at all. They look perfect Blush.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon