Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

2nd period is over and I haven't noticed a growth spurt or any fullness. I do get enough protein daily through food, but now I'm thinking that maybe people grow best while taking BO with the protein shakes? If I don't see growth after bottle 2 then I'll add the shakes into my diet.

I reakon increase the protein!

Becareful with additional protein if I were you because you already have pimples and acne problem. I am seriously wondering why everyone with UB are having this problem. Huh

I am starving 24/7 and new pimples keep arising. This is like herbs all over again.

-----

Just read Mel's comment on another's program about increasing protein the week before your period. So the week before my period I'll add in the protein shakes and in between then stick to getting protein from food

My boobs hurt a lot! I hope I'll get growth soon *crosses fingers*

Honestly tired of eating meat.

So will have to bring out the protein shakes as I take a break from meat.

Boobs still hurting like they would if it was time for my period but havent noticed any growth.

Still have aching boobs but no growth. They usually hurt 2/10 all day with some minor 7/10s dispersed throughout the day.
My stomach is looking a bit pudgier than usual. I'm afraid to step on the scale lol
Need to order more UB.

that sounds promising! Hopefully the growth will follow!

I hope so girlfriday! They've been aching for quite some time so I really hope a growth spurt is right around the corner.
Sad 

After two months no growth or fullness. I have to say I am annoyed because I haven't reacted as quickly as I thought I would Dodgy lol. My protein intake is around the recommended and my temp is just fine.

With that being said, I just ordered two more months today. I didn't realize I was so low on my last bottle. I have only 6 more days left, so I'm hoping that the package gets here quick Tongue It did last time so I'm sure it won't be a problem to get it within a week, but then again it is almost new years so I'm sure the schedule will be a bit different.

It's almost time for my 3rd period. My boobs have hurt since the 2nd week of this month. So maybe the big awaited growth spurt will happen in cycle 3.

I have kicked out the biotin. Been taking it since July and didn't really notice anything in the hair department but my nails are still as brittle as before and break just as easily. Plus I'm paranoid it has been making other parts of my body hairy even though it hasn't worked on my head. lol.

A part of me is starting to revert to the old me in terms of being obsessed with boob growth as I find myself on here multiple times a day and stand in a mirror staring at my boobs multiple times a day as well. I am going to try and cut down and just relax.

I have been thinking of devising a new program something like...

Morning
2 UB
1 pituitary

Afternoon
1 UB

Evening
2 UB
1 pituitary

I am not entirely sure since I do not want to end up spending twice as much money a month on nbe.

Those are all my thoughts for now.

Happy new years to you guys Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon