Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(26-06-2015, 09:39 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:17 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I couldnot open that pic, and could not respond quickly because my laptop is so slow..I'm spammed i guess. Luckily I could google and saw that I can buy bee venom in my own country!Big Grin soon will buy some! But it could indeed be bad for tissue growth..well we'll see what it does. Lol, search on vitC+collagen.The lemon thing I figured on my own, I read that vitC promotes collagen and I read about lemons how they can ''enter'' the skin on a deep cell niveau and is active in even the deepest layer(which has a name I dont know in English, you know you have the upper dermis and etc.) Well it works until the deepest layer, is proved according my research;p
Lemons are incredible at everything, cleaning, cleansing, detoxing, digestion. Just typing in lemons soo much useful stuff comes up, im definitely upping my lemon intake! Oh yeh alkalising too.
Yeh they are indeed incredible, I always have them at home. I'm even detoxing my hubby with it lol. They are even getting recycled here,lol.. I use them in the dog house when he has done his cra* in his crib for the odour and it works to take away the smell everything smells like lemon afterwards. Its my holy fruit..ghehe.
You are good with this kind of stuff aren't you! Too bad my hubby is anti ANYTHING natural ie supplelements detoxing, good food even! He'd eat PACKET food for the rest of his life if I wasn't around!

But yeh with lemons I have lemon water after my coffees to try reduce the acidity the coffee causes although I know that's just ignorant, I should stop!

Do you use the lemon rinds? They are very good for you, just grate them finely and put in salad, I freeze mine so they are kinda crunchy when I put them in salad.

Have a look at macadamia nut oil for breast massage, looks promising

Ah too bad, my hubby at first didn't wanna try the lemon juice he said it would cause him sour but I kept saying how it helped me and its how its so great and I'll keep buying it forever and blabla and i also said that it would prevent the sour stomach thing(as you and I both know) And now he's completely convinced, drinking it and agreeing that it helps with stomach acicity.. Just push that hubby, say there's no packaged food around and just make him eat healthyTongue

I'd never used the rinds because I'm not buying the biological ones they're more expensive.. But if I'll buy them I'll for sure use it the way you said,Sounds delicious. I am doing lemon juice on my salad, which hubby weird enough doesnot like.
I'm also using that technique with chilli peppers, then that unwashable chilli stuff doesnt come on your hands and you can rasp it onto your flesh/ food.

I'll look at that macadamia, I can use a new oil for massage, first was thinking about coconut but I'm afraid all my clothing will smell like coconut oil then.

Whats the chilli thing?
Yes I was just thinking that this morning before I got out of bed! I must just STOP buying him packet stuff. I mean I always get the healthier versions of museli bars and chips, like whole grain bla bla but they are still all artificial and packed with sugar and sodium no matter which way they are made. Hes just IMPOSSIBLE to feed, he is always hungry and eats all the time but hes like me, never puts on weight. It annoys me, I might start making big fruit salads and we have those for snacks during the day etc.

(26-06-2015, 09:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  In first intance I could not find anything when i searched on macadamia oil+breast massage, But then I found one link with a very interesting story about someone with breast cancer and feeding nutrients+calories through the the skin. I'm not completely finished with the story and dont now its helpful but so far its very interesting:
http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/i...g-the-Skin

a little ''citate''Sadpiece from the link)

''I had a skin care clientele in West Hollywood at the time and practiced natural skin care. I used all natural ingredients like yogurt, honey and vitamin C. I also used fresh pressed oils, like macadamia nut and almond. I thought some of my actress clients would get paranoid if they thought calories could be absorbed through the skin. Macadamia, (my favorite facial oil) ranked No. 1 in caloric value at 120 per tablespoon. Little did I know how important this information would end up being.''
OH il take a look, thank you. but Yes upon reading I too saw many many links of how macadamia protects against breast cancer.

(26-06-2015, 09:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I couldnot open that pic, and could not respond quickly because my laptop is so slow..I'm spammed i guess. Luckily I could google and saw that I can buy bee venom in my own country!Big Grin soon will buy some! But it could indeed be bad for tissue growth..well we'll see what it does. Lol, search on vitC+collagen.The lemon thing I figured on my own, I read that vitC promotes collagen and I read about lemons how they can ''enter'' the skin on a deep cell niveau and is active in even the deepest layer(which has a name I dont know in English, you know you have the upper dermis and etc.) Well it works until the deepest layer, is proved according my research;p
Lemons are incredible at everything, cleaning, cleansing, detoxing, digestion. Just typing in lemons soo much useful stuff comes up, im definitely upping my lemon intake! Oh yeh alkalising too.
Yeh they are indeed incredible, I always have them at home. I'm even detoxing my hubby with it lol. They are even getting recycled here,lol.. I use them in the dog house when he has done his cra* in his crib for the odour and it works to take away the smell everything smells like lemon afterwards. Its my holy fruit..ghehe.
You are good with this kind of stuff aren't you! Too bad my hubby is anti ANYTHING natural ie supplelements detoxing, good food even! He'd eat PACKET food for the rest of his life if I wasn't around!

But yeh with lemons I have lemon water after my coffees to try reduce the acidity the coffee causes although I know that's just ignorant, I should stop!

Do you use the lemon rinds? They are very good for you, just grate them finely and put in salad, I freeze mine so they are kinda crunchy when I put them in salad.

Ah too bad, my hubby at first didn't wanna try the lemon juice he said it would cause him sour but I kept saying how it helped me and its how its so great and I'll keep buying it forever and blabla and i also said that it would prevent the sour stomach thing(as you and I both know) And now he's completely convinced, drinking it and agreeing that it helps with stomach acicity.. Just push that hubby, say there's no packaged food around and just make him eat healthyTongue

I'd never used the rinds because I'm not buying the biological ones they're more expensive.. But if I'll buy them I'll for sure use it the way you said,Sounds delicious. I am doing lemon juice on my salad, which hubby weird enough doesnot like.
I'm also using that technique with chilli peppers, then that unwashable chilli stuff doesnt come on your hands and you can rasp it onto your flesh/ food.

I'll look at that macadamia, I can use a new oil for massage, first was thinking about coconut but I'm afraid all my clothing will smell like coconut oil then.

Using lemon rind . Always wash in mixture of apple cider vinegar and water . This will remove any pesticide residues . Rind ( yellow bit only ) can be grated and frozen to be used in foods and salads .

(26-06-2015, 09:55 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:09 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Lemons are incredible at everything, cleaning, cleansing, detoxing, digestion. Just typing in lemons soo much useful stuff comes up, im definitely upping my lemon intake! Oh yeh alkalising too.

Using lemon rind . Always wash in mixture of apple cider vinegar and water . This will remove any pesticide residues . Rind ( yellow bit only ) can be grated and frozen to be used in foods and salads .
Thanks MM. I only use organic where possible but seasonal of course, a lot of times we cant get organic.

Hannah. Gawd that was a sad story but with a good ending, gawd I cant believe that woman survived.

(26-06-2015, 10:01 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:17 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Yeh they are indeed incredible, I always have them at home. I'm even detoxing my hubby with it lol. They are even getting recycled here,lol.. I use them in the dog house when he has done his cra* in his crib for the odour and it works to take away the smell everything smells like lemon afterwards. Its my holy fruit..ghehe.

Thanks MM. I only use organic where possible but seasonal of course, a lot of times we cant get organic.

Hannah. Gawd that was a sad story but with a good ending, gawd I cant believe that woman survived.

Thats a good tip myboobs! Can I aslo use white vinegar?

Yeh sad story indeed, I'm immediatly boosting my mood with some late night fried snacksRolleyes Bit sensitive for these things.
But it was the only thing i could find about macadamia oil and breasts...
The only thing we can pick from that story is that macadamia is nutricious(which is helpful) and that we could make our own vitD water with sun, at least thats what I'm thinking off it..
Can you provide me a link on the subject macadamia+breasts?

(26-06-2015, 09:54 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  In first intance I could not find anything when i searched on macadamia oil+breast massage, But then I found one link with a very interesting story about someone with breast cancer and feeding nutrients+calories through the the skin. I'm not completely finished with the story and dont now its helpful but so far its very interesting:
http://www.massagetherapy.com/articles/i...g-the-Skin

a little ''citate''Sadpiece from the link)

''I had a skin care clientele in West Hollywood at the time and practiced natural skin care. I used all natural ingredients like yogurt, honey and vitamin C. I also used fresh pressed oils, like macadamia nut and almond. I thought some of my actress clients would get paranoid if they thought calories could be absorbed through the skin. Macadamia, (my favorite facial oil) ranked No. 1 in caloric value at 120 per tablespoon. Little did I know how important this information would end up being.''
OH il take a look, thank you. but Yes upon reading I too saw many many links of how macadamia protects against breast cancer.

Sounds good, but seeing its a nut and most nuts I know are phytoestrogen, what do you think from macadamia? Could we classify this somewhere just like flaxseed and sunflower oil?

(26-06-2015, 10:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:24 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You are good with this kind of stuff aren't you! Too bad my hubby is anti ANYTHING natural ie supplelements detoxing, good food even! He'd eat PACKET food for the rest of his life if I wasn't around!

Yeh sad story indeed, I'm immediatly boosting my mood with some late night fried snacksRolleyes Bit sensitive for these things.
The only thing we can pick from that story is that macadamia is nutricious(which is helpful) and that we could make our own vitD water with sun, at least thats what I'm thinking off it..
https://www.google.co.nz/search?site=&source=hp&ei=T8WNVdbeDcT4mAWelaeoCw&q=macadamia+breast+enlargement&oq=macadamia+breast+enlargement&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...9250.23108.0.23998.29.29.0.3.3.0.605.11835.3-16j10j3.29.0.ekpsrh...0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..10.19.6647.3.t-37S56VpAM

I think lotus had Info on macadamia. It's the oils that are in it that are good for boobs. Who knows but as a nutricious oil I'm gonna get some to put in salads and massage with on occasion Smile

(26-06-2015, 10:37 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 10:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(26-06-2015, 09:39 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Ah too bad, my hubby at first didn't wanna try the lemon juice he said it would cause him sour but I kept saying how it helped me and its how its so great and I'll keep buying it forever and blabla and i also said that it would prevent the sour stomach thing(as you and I both know) And now he's completely convinced, drinking it and agreeing that it helps with stomach acicity.. Just push that hubby, say there's no packaged food around and just make him eat healthyTongue

https://www.google.co.nz/search?site=&source=hp&ei=T8WNVdbeDcT4mAWelaeoCw&q=macadamia+breast+enlargement&oq=macadamia+breast+enlargement&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12...9250.23108.0.23998.29.29.0.3.3.0.605.11835.3-16j10j3.29.0.ekpsrh...0...1.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..10.19.6647.3.t-37S56VpAM

I think lotus had Info on macadamia. It's the oils that are in it that are good for boobs. Who knows but as a nutricious oil I'm gonna get some to put in salads and massage with on occasion Smile

I'm buying this stuff soon!! Its especially a great carrier oil to penetrate deep into the skin.. So I'm searching for some active ingrediens that we can put in!

I'm also searching for a good volufiline cream(which is hard) so all tips are welcome.Have you ever tried volu.cream?

(26-06-2015, 11:28 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I'm also searching for a good volufiline cream(which is hard) so all tips are welcome.Have you ever tried volu.cream?

I have used it but I don't think it works at all and its very expensive. You'd be better off making your own Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon