Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mochaccino's PM program

That's really strange, I've never heard of someone doing that before. I've heard of "synergistic" combinations before, but never ones that involve only blocking DHT for half the month. Huh

Abidrew says that women normally don't produce any DHT unless there hormones are out of whack. Also, Karen, a bio-male, recently said that even though she normally doesn't produce any testosterone because of a drug she's taking and also because she naturally has low T production (if I remember correctly), but the PM pushed her testosterone levels through the roof. In women, E and P levels should be raised by PM rather than T, but maybe something complicated and unpredictable is going on that would make the SP useful in combination with a program like Mayusaki. Then again, I haven't been able to figure out if miyusaki kept taking SP the whole time. if she didn't take it during the second leg of her program and she grew just fine without any other issues, than she may have just been wrong about SP.

I think I'll definitely be picking up some of that Women's Treasure stuff, but I won't be able to start using it until my next cycle. If she was taking DQWT during her entire program, and not just the first leg of her program, than that might explain why she was able to grow using Glamour only during menstruation rather than during her entire luteal phase like almost all the other Japanese bloggers. I hope I still get some growth this month without it.

(18-12-2012, 22:09)mochaccino Wrote:  Abidrew says that women normally don't produce any DHT unless there hormones are out of whack. Also, Karen, a bio-male, recently said that even though she normally doesn't produce any testosterone because of a drug she's taking and also because she naturally has low T production (if I remember correctly), but the PM pushed her testosterone levels through the roof. In women, E and P levels should be raised by PM rather than T, but maybe something complicated and unpredictable is going on that would make the SP useful in combination with a program like Mayusaki. Then again, I haven't been able to figure out if miyusaki kept taking SP the whole time. if she didn't take it during the second leg of her program and she grew just fine without any other issues, than she may have just been wrong about SP.

This is an interesting point...

You want my theory? I have nothing scientific to back this up at all...

Anyways, I think mints would actually be better for most women. This'll work to block t receptors, which women don't have as much of as men anyways, and do so better than SP. And I greatly doubt SP's greater effect on 5-alpha-reductase will benefit most women at all...

Then again... There IS something else going on with SP... Something is causing that cellulite reaction in some girls who use it... And it's not either of the better known anti-T properties...

Because her results were so unique, I keep thinking that the unique aspects of her program might be the "secret" to her results. Clearly something is extremely unusual about either her program or her endocrine system, maybe both. Using SP only during follicular phase is pretty unique. So is the use of large amounts of DQ during luteal phase. I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone doing either of those things, but I've also never heard of anyone who grew as much as she did, or as quickly as she did.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the DQWT, and it's also pretty expensive, so I need to figure out an alternative. I found an American imitation called Women's Dong Quai Treasure, but other than the dong quai, it has totally different ingredients from what Mayusaki used.

I noticed that DQWT contains about 5 grams of DQ per daily dose, but it only contains 350 mg or 150 mg of each of the other herbs, respectively. The herbs that are present in 150mg amounts probably had no effect on her. 150 mg just seems too low to make a difference. I don't know what to think about the herbs that are present in 350 mg amounts. I'm thinking about just taking 5g of Dong quai per day and ignoring the other ingredients. I'm not sure.

DQWT comes in a 100ml bottle that contains about 12.5 daily doses of 8ml each. Here's the ingredient panel:

Ingredients and quantity (In 100ml)

Dong quai 69.0g, Radix Astragali 4.5g, Rehmannia 4.5g, Bukuryou 4.5g, peony 4.5g, Rhizoma 2.0g, liquorice 2.0g, 4.5g party participation, 4.5g glue Ali

What do you all think? Are any of the other ingredients relevant at those low dosages (350mg or 150mg per day)? Should I buy any of those?

On impulse, I just bought Dong Quai and SP, so I guess I'll just be finding out for myself if they work.

Just to be clear, here's the new program I'll be following.

Menstruation:
1 tab Glamour
320mg SP extract

From end of menstruation until ovulation:
1 tab Suplife PM
320mg SP extract

Luteal phase:
2 x 300mg 10:1 dong quai extract

Entire cycle:
Robust PM cream twice per day
125mg Maruman pig placenta extract

(19-12-2012, 03:22)mochaccino Wrote:  Just to be clear, here's the new program I'll be following.

Menstruation:
1 tab Glamour
320mg SP extract

1 tab Suplife PM
320mg SP extract

Luteal phase:

Entire cycle:

sounds like a simple yet very effective program. Good luck!

(19-12-2012, 03:32)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(19-12-2012, 03:22)mochaccino Wrote:  Just to be clear, here's the new program I'll be following.

Menstruation:
1 tab Glamour
320mg SP extract

1 tab Suplife PM
320mg SP extract

Luteal phase:

Entire cycle:

sounds like a simple yet very effective program. Good luck!

Good God, I hope you're right Tongue

Your program sounds really good, I hope you've discovered something that helps you get an edge in this whole NBE thing! Who knows, maybe you'll be the start of a whole new trend!

If I weren't so dependent on SP because of my incredibly high T levels, I would probably try this out as well. =_= But hopefully it'll work great for someone like you with more normal female hormone levels.

Good luuuuck! Wink

I don't see why you couldn't just take SP all month. I really don't understand her decision to take it only during follicular phase. I may eventually end up taking it all month or doing the opposite by cutting it out completely. It's hard to decide.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon