Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana's massage only program.

(24-03-2016, 06:26 PM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I sell furnature and mattresses. When you sleep on your side you create a pressure point on the shoulder you sleep on. The downward blood flow and gravity pushing on your body makes it heavier on one side. We sell side sleep pillows for neck allignment. So I believe blood flow and weight is accelerated on your side you sleep on. My right breast is bigger due to sleeping on my right.

Not sure, Iam.
I'm a side sleeper, always been. I'm hitting REAL complications from it. I ALWAYS sleep facing the outside of the bed, regardless of side. Most recently - a few years now - I've been sleeping on my left side. I'm an IT guy, so leaning forward and slouching 90% of a given day. Add to that the sidewards posture? My shoulders passed a tipping point, I guess, and my right shoulder's a nightmare. I'm using soft tissue work to correct it now, but - I've found I can't roll over and change it out. So, I can't relax the right shoulder by sleeping on that side. Makes it worse, in fact - AND bothers the left shoulder. One of the reasons for the Neaderthal workout program, get my muscles back in the correct place, and strengthen them to stay there.

For comparison, my left breast has always been bigger. Sleep on the right, sleep on the left, left is bigger. Massage both, left gets smaller, right gets bigger. Tongue

And it's not a nightly thing, either. I was able to try months at a time over the last few years (OK, about 4 years back, I specifically slept on the left side. Didn't help the shoulder, didn't grow the left breast. Tongue 6 month test period.)

I've read that most women have different sizes and the girls hang differently. Some have attributed the left side being larger to location of heart. I'm not sure.
What I DO know is, men have a similar set - testicles! Man's testicles don't sit at the same size and location (no bilateral symmetry there). In fact, one is always a little higher and forward of the other. Otherwise, we'd have issues running, walking, etc.
I imagine it's the same for breasts. :-) Maximum mobility means toss the strict bilateral symmetry, and one hangs a little lower than the other, and is a little smaller.

But it's just a guess....

-D

(24-03-2016, 06:33 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(24-03-2016, 06:16 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(24-03-2016, 06:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  [quote='ArcaneKatana' pid='175518' dateline='1458837635']
My partner works 10 hrs a week to earn minimum wage (£6.70) and has to pay a whole weeks wages just to afford the bus there and back each day.
And our housing benefit got cut by about 16% for the next year because of some bullshit mistake they made overpaying us while i was working
Our rent is about £120 higher than our housing benefit so somehow out of the £200 my partner has left over after his bus fares and the £200 I get from jobseekers allowance we have to pay our council tax (£60), electric(£40), water(£30), insurance (£20), phone bills (£30), laundry tokens (£20), and our rent (£120)
Leaving us £80 or so for the month

£1 is $1.40 or so.
We are very careful with electric and water. We don't have our own WiFi or anything.
I'll admit that we are lucky as our area has relatively low living expenses compared to some others. Part of being in the South West makes it cheaper.
What sort of property are you in? We are in a miniscule 1 bed flat lol
I reckon we both have it bad lol

My partner has a mortgage on a slightly over 1ksqft small house, which is probably much bigger than your flat and also much more expensive. I think he's currently on a ~$600/month there. One thing we have been looking into for saving some is to move somewhere we'd rent. Both similar size and downsize with the added cost of then also needing a storage unit for half our junk or more. So far no luck. What really sucks is he actually inherited the house from his grandmother initially, and owned it outright. But several years of low pay later, a single bad decision to take out a mortgage to pay other bills and several more years down the road this is what we're now faced with. Sadly rent for even tiny flats here is similar to our mortgage.

Abi,
One big thought, having moved ... 10 times in the last 5 years?
MINIMALIST LIFESTYLE!
Sell damn near everything. Books should be electronic format, music snagged from Youtube, etc. Use a tablet or smartphone for ALL communications, etc.
this is coming from someone who pissed away LOTS of money on books, movies, CDs, and other gadgets. It's not worth it, it doesn't appreciate in value, and paper is only useful for some things (I have some manuals, for example, and a few exercise books I want to keep on paper. the rest is going to electronic format or a library for others to use.)
DVDs, CDs, game systems, mostly useless. (E.G., my X-box has not been used in a year or two now, except as a DVD player - twice in the last year.) If you use a Wii, say, for the Wii Fit, that's a plus, but otherwise? Toss.... Waste of time. ;-) You'll look back in a while and think that, too - I used to spend HOURS on computer games and video games. I haven't done so because it's just BORING... So skip to the "achievements" phase and save money. Or, sell it and gain money. ;-)

Artwork and sculptures are a weak point, too, so think that over as well. Pots, pans, dishes, all somewhat "extra" if you have a 4-place setting and enough to cook a meal. Seasonal decorations are worthless (We have three boxes - 3' L X 1.5' W X 2' D - for halloween alone. Haven't used in about 5 years. Christmas, too.)
Slash it to the bone, sell it off, and get the nutrition and mortgage under control. I'd point out sex is always good: Exercise, bonding, time waster. Wink So there's a way to fill the time and space... ;-)

As an aside, I've got a storage unit, obviously, as well as the apartment. For me, it's not a big deal... Most of my stuff is in the house, and most of it is not too important any more. It's HER stuff now...
Don't let it get to that point.

Best,
-D

Good news everyone!
I think I actually have lost weight.
Before, a 38 band would be a bit tight on me, leaving marks, but a 40 felt much too big.
But now, my 38 is fitting perfectly!
Will take measurements to post tomorrow.

(24-03-2016, 10:07 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Good news everyone!
I think I actually have lost weight.
Before, a 38 band would be a bit tight on me, leaving marks, but a 40 felt much too big.
But now, my 38 is fitting perfectly!
Will take measurements to post tomorrow.

Awesome! Good for you!

(24-03-2016, 02:52 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(24-03-2016, 02:50 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 04:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 03:21 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  heh heh yeah it definitely isn't easy when 90% of the food out there is total shit. eating out though is probly one of the worst things you can do IMO though. I guess I'm "lucky" that I don't make enough money to afford to eat out lol. the poverty diet works people!!

No, no it doesn't. While fast food and most other places to eat out ARE just as bad, true poverty food consists of tons of sodium and carbs == FATTENING. At least some restaurant food is actually plenty good, you just have to be picky, just like at home. You also need money to fucking afford such food.

well yeah I guess it takes a combination of poverty and smart decisions Big Grin I eat pretty healthy though only spending 50 bucks a week on food.

Wow, that's our budget for 2 weeks...for 2 of us!

lol WHAT?! that's like 15 bucks a week! how the hell can you do that? that's like straight ramen and water lol

(25-03-2016, 12:51 AM)Goodwill Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 03:21 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  heh heh yeah it definitely isn't easy when 90% of the food out there is total shit. eating out though is probly one of the worst things you can do IMO though. I guess I'm "lucky" that I don't make enough money to afford to eat out lol. the poverty diet works people!!

No, no it doesn't. While fast food and most other places to eat out ARE just as bad, true poverty food consists of tons of sodium and carbs == FATTENING. At least some restaurant food is actually plenty good, you just have to be picky, just like at home. You also need money to fucking afford such food.

well yeah I guess it takes a combination of poverty and smart decisions Big Grin I eat pretty healthy though only spending 50 bucks a week on food.

lol WHAT?! that's like 15 bucks a week! how the hell can you do that? that's like straight ramen and water lol

Exactly.

Very cheap stuff really
Not entirely ramen.
We buy in bulk of really cheap stuff like bags of sausages and minced beef/pork, cheap fishcakes that are mostly potato, cheap fries (1kg for £1)

(25-03-2016, 01:29 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 04:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  No, no it doesn't. While fast food and most other places to eat out ARE just as bad, true poverty food consists of tons of sodium and carbs == FATTENING. At least some restaurant food is actually plenty good, you just have to be picky, just like at home. You also need money to fucking afford such food.

Very cheap stuff really
Not entirely ramen.
We buy in bulk of really cheap stuff like bags of sausages and minced beef/pork, cheap fishcakes that are mostly potato, cheap fries (1kg for £1)

I spend roughly £15-20 a week on groceries, but I spend £200-400 a month on shopping in comparison XD I'm from Singapore studying in the UK, and I'm always surprised how cheap groceries here are. If you really buckle down and get the cheapest, ready-made things like ArcaneKatana stated, you can eat even cheaper than that. There are even stores selling things for like 60p to help the poor.

(25-03-2016, 01:29 AM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  
(23-03-2016, 04:08 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  No, no it doesn't. While fast food and most other places to eat out ARE just as bad, true poverty food consists of tons of sodium and carbs == FATTENING. At least some restaurant food is actually plenty good, you just have to be picky, just like at home. You also need money to fucking afford such food.

Very cheap stuff really
Not entirely ramen.
ugh yeah all that stuff is super processed. that definitely aint gonna be easy to lose weight and be healthy eating that stuff

(23-03-2016, 10:03 PM)ArcaneKatana Wrote:  Hi all!
It's been 3 weeks since i started NBE
I know i've been posting a lot of pics but I thought i'd post a timeline here of me in the same bra i wore at the start.
I felt that my boobs weren't full enough, they seemed long and a little narrow meaning i didn't fill out my bra as nice as I would like.
Since then i have gained a cup size. but they are also a hell of a lot fuller but this doesn't show as much in braless pics.
My right breast is still bigger than the left but it seems to be catching up!
So here's the pic of me in the bra I wore last month with comparisons!

congratulations on growth Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon