Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

Okay for some reason I can't attach any more pics tonight. Will post after tomorrow

Yeah, but, Emily, they're STILL QUITE beautiful!! :-)

I want a booty like yours. Blush While I'm at it, I want nips and areolae like yours, too.

Oh, and I just saw your kitty cat! So cute! I want to cuddle him.

I want a body like yours!!

You are sexy and beautiful! Wink

(28-05-2014, 05:35 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I want a body like yours!!

Don't we all! sigh....

I friggin' love you guys. :p You make me feel better on my most bloated and cranky days!

Finally attaching the update pic! I had just did a quick pump before taking this, but I measured before pumping. I'm not getting much swelling anyways.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welp found out I have a small breast tumor today. (Sarah if you're reading this thanks for talking to me today you saved me from freaking out too bad!)

It wasn't caused by nbe and seems to be benign. I'm trying to decide what to do about nbe until it's out. I might just continue since it's not related.

Remember to feel your girls, girls!.. And that's regardless of gender. Breasts are breasts and be aware of what's going on in there!

(29-05-2014, 09:27 PM)echapman Wrote:  Welp found out I have a small breast tumor today. (Sarah if you're reading this thanks for talking to me today you saved me from freaking out too bad!)

It wasn't caused by nbe and seems to be benign. I'm trying to decide what to do about nbe until it's out. I might just continue since it's not related.

Remember to feel your girls, girls!.. And that's regardless of gender. Breasts are breasts and be aware of what's going on in there!

Oh, you're more than welcome, sweetheart! You'll be fine, so try not to let this get you down, because stressing about it would not help anyway. Easy for me to say, I know. I'm happy I helped in some way, however minor it was.

I'm sure I'm speak for everyone here in wishing you a successful removal and recovery!Smile

I'm glad it seems to be benign. I hope everything gets sorted!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon