Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes

Hi djt-d
I think the problem with hypnosis is that you have to be really convinced that you want and deserve bigger breasts, otherwise your brain won´t trigger the changes you´re aiming for. I´ve been listening to the program of hypnoticbody.com (there are some threads about this program here at the hypnosis section) and they have a track that adresses any internal blockages you may have to attain the size you want. I found that it made a lot of sense when I listened to those, because it takes you back to the time when your boobs started growing and for many girls it feels a bit confusing at that moment. So I guess when mine started growing I wasn´t completely ready for it, and that´s why they didn´t grow as much.

I´ve also found that for me it´s sometimes a bit difficult to imagine myself with bigger boobs, which is a big part of the whole hypnosis method.
So what I do is I use a noogleberry and massage, and complement it with the mp3s. When I have time I also listen to blaketalks. I figure using a lot of different stimulus will help. When I´ve noogled and gotten my boobs to swell it´s much easier for me to imagine them growing (actually now that I´m seeing some progress with the NB and massage it is easier for me to follow the hypnosis imaginery).

Another thing is that it may take al lot longer than 6 weeks to see some real changes, I´d set my goal at 6 months. It´s also important not to think much about it, these changes occur at a different level of your brain. It´s like when you plant a seed; it will take it´s time to develop and if you unearth it to check if it´s growing alright, you´ll probably interrupt the whole process! So don´t worry, it may take a while but you´ll get there!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by djt-d - 17-07-2011, 09:54 PM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by WantMyBoobsBack - 17-07-2011, 10:31 PM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by djt-d - 19-07-2011, 08:00 AM
RE: Are some hypnosis better than others? I've been doing one for 6 weeks with no succes - by Bibi - 19-07-2011, 06:34 PM