Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

relationship without passion-what do you thin

I hate to break this to all of you but while sex is important in a relationship, it isn't the sole reason you are together. You are together because you are in love, not lust. What would happen if he had the prostrate removed and could not perform at all? Very simple, you make do the best you can. That sounds to me like what she is doing. She isn't interested but she cares enough for her boyfriend to take the time and effort to keep him satisfied and happy. Wow, what a loving girl she is. A relationship can be very happy with very little sex. Once or twice a week? Try once a month, if that. How she pleases him is up to the two of them. If they are happy, that is all that counts. We can have all the opinios we want but the only one that matters is theirs. Personally, I wish them the best of luck and happiness.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
relationship without passion-what do you thin - by cinderella - 21-01-2011, 03:22 AM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Super Boob - 21-01-2011, 03:43 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by CousinRose - 01-02-2011, 06:33 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Run.Rabbit - 03-02-2011, 03:38 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by stellsbells - 04-03-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: relationship without passion-what do you thin - by Wishful - 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM