Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So embarrassed!

He is very careful with his opinion about breasts towards me..all i know is he doesnt like extremely big and extremely small. And no fake breasts either. So I actually have no clue what he does like. And I am to shy to discuss openly as he seems to not really care about which size Huh  he just seems to be attracted to faces and character mainly. He also doesnt care about butts. I had many compliments in life about my butt, from him too...but he never grabs it. He is actually very complicated..for me. I am serious and he makes jokes about many serious subjects..so i often avoid conversations.. He is pretty much unsensitive as well..he often hides his real feelings too.. or thinks long before answering as if he doenst tell the truth.
We dont really have that romance anymore..and i guess he prefers somewhat larger breasts summing this all up.

Once he tried to be a bit interested in the science of breast massage and we had a little chat about that. He seems to encourage me somewhat too so you could be right on guys seeing nbe somewhat as a turn on. 
But for me it feels like I am a insecure loser when my secret is beeing exposed to anybody. 
Cant get over the fact he does not talk about it...he might think its uncomfortable...but I am so curious of what he thinks. I still cant laugh over it,lol.

Just feel stupid we dont seem to have that much of an open relationship as I thought we had.
And starting a talk about this while he might not care at all...well useless right? He just doesnt seem to be that guy who wants to take away that insecurity..
He says Im hot when wearing a bikini but further nothing...

Well I guess thats what long term relationships become..boring.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
So embarrassed! - by hannah - 09-01-2021, 05:04 PM
RE: So embarrassed! - by Nefertity - 09-01-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: So embarrassed! - by hannah - 15-01-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: So embarrassed! - by James98 - 17-03-2021, 09:49 AM