Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nothing works for me - please help!

I´m reading in this forum time by time for about 2 years now with the aim of enlarging my boobs.

About me:
Heigh: 164cm
weight: 54kg
Breast size: something between A-B
Breast-feded 2 kids (in total about 2 years)
got my period at the age of 12 and never had any problems. They are regular with 26/27 days.
Genetic: all of the females in our family have big breasts (at least C-Cup) and even my little sister, who are more petite than I am has an F-Cup! Also all of females that had breast-feded (all of them 4 kids!) have no saggy breasts! So I think my genetic should be quite good. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

My journey:

I´ve started my journey about three years ago with the noogleberry and started pumping. I´ve started with the medium cups but noticed that they are to small. So I ordered the large cups, but after few month I fully filled them. But at that moment no significantly growh. They get wider, but not really bigger. I´ve stopped nooggling after 1,5 years because of beeging disappointed not achieved the results I wanted to. Every time I noogle I do have great swelling (at least a C-Cup) but no permanent growh.
Next I decided to try the way by taking herbs. I´ve had used PM from ainterol for 1 month, with no results (I now it was definetly to short, but wasn´t able to get some more because of no shipping to Germany). I´ve tried some few other brands of PM, that are available in Germany. Also no results. Afterwards I tried fenugreek (high dosage) for few month also in combination with some other herbs like damiana, red clover, saw palmetto, shatavari etc. Also no resulst after 4 month, so I gave up.

Reading all the sucess other board members had I want to give one more try to BO.
So I ordered Swanson´s BO and started with 4 pills in February 2020. After 2 weeks I raised the dosage up to 6 pills a day. I felt some something like tingling. I´ve finished two bottles and made a breake, cause had to order new one. Mid of April I received my order and started again. 4 pills at the beginning and raised up to 6 after 2 weeks (whole cycle). But no tiggling or pain or any resuslt.

so my current program the whole cycle is:
Morning:
-2 BO pills 
-2 pills of Vitamin 1
-1 fish oil
-1 Vitamin d

Noon:
-2 BO pills

Evening:
-2 BO Pills
-1 Tsp. of MSM (about 3gr) with some Vitamin C
-nooggling for about 2 hours

I think I´m making something wrong. Maybe somebody can help me to "improve" my program? Just read that BO should be used in the luteal phase and starting with 2 pills. What should I take in folicular phase?

Just want to grow my breast 1-2 cups not more and need some help how to do it the correct way. Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Nothing works for me - please help! - by Tati321 - 20-05-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by James98 - 20-05-2020, 08:44 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by Tati321 - 24-05-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by Happyme - 21-05-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by Tati321 - 24-05-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by koyasha - 25-05-2020, 01:48 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by Tati321 - 27-05-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Nothing works for me - please help! - by koyasha - 27-05-2020, 06:55 PM