Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deep Question (Notice: Intimate)

(08-06-2020, 07:10 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(07-06-2020, 11:50 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

That is very interesting, hannah. Even though I would have been a bit pissed if I had been in this group without knowing about it. I don't know if I'd been more pissed about not having had the op and having been fooled or about having been operated when they already knew that it wasn't necessary and could have just pretended.

The mind can be a powerful instrument indeed.

Lol, yeh I would have been pissed off as well lol. But the patients talking in the documentary werent bc they no longer had any pain BUT they still needed the operation and received it later on.. it was a research project to find out about the placebo-effect. So faith and positive thoughts can  actually become reality. Just like how you didnt grew in height bc you were resistant in beeing the oldest biggest at home.. 
Very interesting story btw Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

Glad they were happy, but too bad they still needed the operation! Now that would have been great if not only the physical pain had disappeared! Know we know how easy it is to trick our minds, but the question if our bodies will cooperate remains. Haha  I wish I knew for a fact if my craziness back then was the reason why I stopped growing at 5'1 or if maybe I would have stopped growing, anyway. I sure hope so, I mean if not.. what a waste of time standing in front of the tv with a pillow on my head and a dumbbell on top of it.. bummer! 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by sweetorange - 26-08-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Aboreal - 26-08-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by Happyme - 28-08-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 26-05-2020, 12:33 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 05-06-2020, 03:17 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 07-06-2020, 11:50 AM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by hannah - 08-06-2020, 07:10 PM
RE: Deep Question (Notice: Intimate) - by koyasha - 09-06-2020, 03:46 PM