Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carnivore diet and BO?

I am 27, 100 pounds. Two kids who were both breastfed for a year and a half. I don't ever remember my boobs growing except when they were full of milk. Not even while I was pregnant did they budge an inch. I loved my breastfeeding boobs. They were a full B. And awesome. But now they're back to a deflated AA. Maybe a 32A in Victoria's Secret, but still amounts to AA.

I've always had trouble gaining weight. I don't have acne, I don't have a lot of hair. I do have a lot of anger though.

I am taking BO for 4 days (1 capsule). I am starting carnivore diet, which I am assuming should be good for growth. On Facebook follow World Carnivore Tribe if interested. People solve all kinds of issues on there. I am hoping to fix anger and anxiety through it. 

I've seen people say they have success in growing boobs with just one capsule of BO over a course of months or years everyday. But wondering what advice I could get while taking it with my carnivore diet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Carnivore diet and BO? - by RaineMail - 13-07-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Carnivore diet and BO? - by Dboobies - 19-07-2019, 04:13 AM
RE: Carnivore diet and BO? - by RaineMail - 20-07-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Carnivore diet and BO? - by Usernaem - 22-07-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Carnivore diet and BO? - by RaineMail - 23-07-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Carnivore diet and BO? - by RaineMail - 01-08-2019, 06:38 AM