Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My first post

Hello everyone! So I've been publicly reading up on this site and have gotten some good info but decided to join today. I've been using the Bosom Beauty since the end of January 2019. I did not take measurements but did notice some growth - breasts feeling more full and bras are much tighter. I started on the 7 / 8 setting with small cups, but my breasts grew to the point that they filled up the cups so I bought some larger cups on eBay (not from the Gismostore site, but a knock off brand). I've been using the Bosom Beauty at level 9, and usually on the "boost" setting (the strongest setting you can yet from it) and the cups are pretty large. I usually fill the cups entirely by the end of a one hour pumping session - maybe for about the last 10 minutes. I've been trying to pump about 1 - 2 hours per day, maybe skipping a day every other week. Recently, it seems like I've hit a plateau. I've read on here that it's good to take a break once in awhile, but I haven't found any guidelines for this. Does anyone have any feedback about taking breaks? Or maybe the cups are too big? I also have some skin damage on my left breast / armpit area from the cup / pumping - a brown mark. Has this happened to anyone else? Thanks in advance ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 02-06-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: My first post - by solome - 02-06-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 02-06-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: My first post - by Happyme - 03-06-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: My first post - by NELLNELL8 - 03-06-2019, 05:07 PM