Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Placenta (pig/sheep)

i’ve taken sheep placenta off and on for a few years. i’ve never felt it upset my cycle or mental/emotional state of mind or physical well-being. the thing that’s fascinated me about it is the signaling molecules that it may contain. science is learning more and more how different tissues in the body communicate with each other without the brain involved and they’ve found that one tissue will send certain tiny molecules, peptides or whatever, that provide some specific instruction to another tissue to initiate an action in that tissue ..so, maybe, this is part of how it works, maybe, idk. the first time i heard about it had to do with celebrities taking it for a youthful appearance  …and then, again, for what it could do for breasts. personally, i think it’s been a neutral to good thing  …and may have helped me with some of my modest breast growth. i've recently started taking it again from a bottle of swansons that's been in my cupboard ....but, next time, i may do some research on their sourcing  ..i mean it'd be a drag if my future self had to visit the blacksmith just to get some shoes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Placenta (pig/sheep) - by Cely - 01-11-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by sweetorange - 03-11-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by Cely - 04-11-2018, 02:00 PM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by ClairDeLune - 04-03-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by bosekk - 04-03-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by AimDcups - 05-03-2019, 07:56 PM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by solome - 06-03-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by jadeddee0419 - 17-11-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: Placenta (pig/sheep) - by solome - 18-11-2019, 08:50 PM