Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My food for research

Hi girls,

Years I have been doing nbe. I always focused on lowering my androgens and raising my estrogen. Taking aromatizers to transform testosterone into estrogen. I changed my diet and eat everything thats loaded with vitamins. And healthy fats and all the other nbe foods,you name it, and I eat it on regular basis. I focused on raising hgh.
I massaged with nearly all thinkable oils for nbe. And yes I grew about a half cupsize, which is nice but wasnt really enough to make me feel larger chested. I am happythough, and even for me there is still enough to try and to research. 

So here it comes.......The other day I thought lets just type in Vitex on google.
And there it was the unknown nbe territory for me, I read stuff like progesterone and higher prolactin is the most common cause for larger breasts. It wasnt a scientific article so I am not aware of the ins and outs. As hormones do a complicated dance with each other I still am on the verge of finding out when exactly in our cycle we should have a higher prolact. And progest. Levels and how the hormones should be in correlation with estrogen etc.
I have NO clue and LITTLE time so this will be another slow research traject I am entering.
But since we have each other as fellowsmall breasted "sufferers" I thought i putit outhere. Maybe this puzzle can be solved with moreknowledgable people. ANY input is extremely welcome.

I do know that when you type in prolactin progesterone breasts orlarger breasts many articles seem to confirm this, but I havent read a single one of them.

I am slowlygoing to try read some everyday. To see towhich solution/supplement this leads me.......

But I hope all ofthegirls outthere can take an advantage of this and or update me abouttheir results/experiences/thoughts with prolactin and progesterone boosting methods......

Long story sjort, lets justdiscuss progesterone and prolactin in relation to larger chests here, right now.. Big Grin
I am also interested in the opposite story, which is my personal experience tooo, "estrogen makes you shrink"....this happened often to me with phytoestrogenic herbs on my journey.
Thanks all Wink

Ps i have used pc in the past with succes, but I wantto raise my p and prolactin in a more natural way this time..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
My food for research - by hannah - 02-09-2018, 02:16 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 03-09-2018, 01:37 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 03-09-2018, 10:01 AM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 04-09-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 07-09-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 07-09-2018, 05:52 AM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 09-09-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: My food for research - by EllaC - 09-09-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: My food for research - by hannah - 07-09-2018, 03:32 PM
RE: My food for research - by Dark_Swan - 09-09-2018, 12:48 PM