Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experts? How can I use Sarsaparilla extract?

Hi everybody,

I havent been around for a loong time, my apologies to the ones who missed me... Rolleyes
But the other day I was at the drug store I brought Sarsaparilla. When I stood there I thought this was an ingredient of Volufiline...I am not so sure now. But I thought Sarsaparilla increased fat cells in breasts......
I could have bought a total useless NBE supplement but I wanted to check around here.

I read in the store it worked synergetic with Calendula so I brought a Calenda bees wax lanolin cream to blend with the 'Sars' extract for massage.....

But before I do I need to do some research IfI find anything interesting I post it here. But my baby is keeping me busy like 24/7 so this might take time and patience lol. Its Nbe's biggest poison...grr..
So if you know something please let me know...
I also brought Avena Sativa for stress, opinions on that would be awesome too..
Thanks!!!

I know it increases blood flow and is cancer preventive...but I dont know if it is safe for skin aplication..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread