Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Acquired Tuberous Breasts

I always read that tuberous breasts are genetic but has anyone else acquired them like me? I used to have big boobs as a teenager and was very happy with them, but then I got an eating disorder and they shrunk. However, they were still a very nice shape at that point. When I gained weight they would still grow back somewhat. Then I lost even more weight to the point where my boobs disappeared. I think it was after that they became tuberous and now they don't really grow when I gain weight. I have gained a lot of weight and am at a healthy weight for several years now but my boobs are so disproportionate and tuberous. I have tried every NBE program and nothing helps. Why is it so difficult? I thought that if I just gained weight they would go back to my previous size. I think the eating disorder must have done a number on my immune system because I started having symptoms of mast cell disease so I don't want to get implants and make things worse. Is there any hope for me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by sweetpea - 25-04-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by James98 - 25-04-2018, 05:38 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by sweetpea - 25-04-2018, 05:45 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by hannah - 25-04-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by sweetpea - 25-04-2018, 09:42 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by hannah - 27-04-2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by sweetpea - 27-04-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Acquired Tuberous Breasts - by hannah - 27-04-2018, 10:17 PM