Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica now US FDA registered

(11-08-2018, 07:54 PM)Tinytown Wrote:  I am about to start using PM and I read about the "fake" stuff so I just bought some of this brand.

I haven't used it yet. Has anyone out there used it and if so how did you know it was working, what kind of results did you get and what other ways did your body respond?

Any info is helpful. Thanks  Wink

Perhaps many of the girls in this forum buy the amazon & ebay PM. Siam Natural is Thai FDA and US FDA licensed 

TangMu
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica now US FDA registered - by Tangmu - 23-12-2017, 06:48 AM
RE: Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica now US FDA registered - by Cosmo88 - 19-01-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica now US FDA registered - by Tinytown - 11-08-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Siam Natural organically cultivated Pueraria mirifica now US FDA registered - by Tangmu - 14-08-2018, 07:51 AM