Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone have experience with the Bosom Beauty breast pump?

I read on the website that you should grow a drop of breast tissue a day wearing it for half an hour to 2 and a half hours. This is the same claim Brava made, though with Brava, you had to wear it for at least 10 hours a night. 

How is it that both could provide the same results when you wear BB for such a lesser amount of time? Is it the higher pressure, or could the maker just be talking bull crap? Honestly, the grammar and some of the punctuation on the website is terrible, so maybe they are just trying to sell a product?

I have been wearing the Noogleberry for 12-15 hours a night and noticing some added fullness. I have been thinking about trying the BB for 3 hours a day though instead. I never get a good night's sleep as sleeping on my back is extremely uncomfortable for me. 

My goal is so grow as much as possible in as short amount of time as possible by summer though. I kind of think it would be dumb to stop what is working to try something different that might not work as well or not at all. It sure would feel freeing to use something for 3 hours a day instead of 12-15 though. 

Thoughts please?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread