Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts

Hello to all! 

So I finally decided to open my topic. I am not completely new, I was carefully reading as many posts and information as I could. But since english is not my mother tongue, I am pretty stucked in many medical definitions. 
When I was around 13, they found me a hypothyroidism and since that I take euthyrox (I supplement). My pubic hair has grown but my breasts stucked in something I recognised just few months ago as tubular breasts (AA size). 
Until than I was only small, ashamed and bullied creature but when I found the real nature of tuberous breasts and their condition I couldn't rid of the hope that I could somehow cure myself in natural way. That is how I found this absolutely awesome forum and my journey to adulthood began :Smile
I am now 25 years old, I live in the middle Europe and as far as I know, I am maybe the first one to try this in my country. I found absolutely nothing in my language and when I brought this topis into the biggest group of alternative healing, they were all like 'wtf?'. 
My breast are symmetrical, now that's a good start, I take Euthyrox 88 every morning (I once tried to drop off but with a very bad resulting). In my free time I study from medical university textbooks to understand the endocrinal system and I am very surprised how it is all conected. Everything just makes sence. 
I am vegan, love sport, trying to be optimistic but I still fight with depressions, fatigue, anxiety, excess weight (a bit), I sleep bad, I have swing mood, strong PMS and terrible cramps when on my period, troubles with my flow, painfull breasts etc etc.... I also was infected by HPV by mi fu** cheating ex and I almost defeated that at the very last time (a miracle - according to my doctor, well, nature, lady, nature), but I couldn't get rid of the virus and I got it again Sad I have some bad changes on my cervix and I fight again. 
I was trying to persuade my doctors to get a hormonal test but I wasn't succesful, we are soo lost in this country.. But still I am pretty sure that I have too much of estrogen and have progesterone deficiency. From what I found in the textbooks, maybe my adrenal gland steals from progesterone to make cortisol to fight the stress I'm in and so I need to change this. I don't know how to turn my body into different way, I am trying not to stress too much but as a student, it is almost impossible. My endocrine system is broken, it is all connected and I don't know how to fix it. I also found that uterine cancer can happen only when there is excess of estrogen, that progesterone blocks the bad cells and heals. 

I decided I could try to help my body by using a progesterone cream on my breasts, drink Gaba tea, eat Wild yam pills, maybe a Pueraria mirifica cream and maybe, when I save some money, I can buy a Noogleberry (maybe you would know where to get a used one?). 

Would you approve such a treatment? I read all the threads for begginers and the threads of others with similar problems but still I have some language barriers. Do I have to like stick to a strict plan or is focusing on my diet (vegan with a lot of raw foods), supplements and maybe massaging good enough? My goal is not to make a huge breasts, I just want to develop properly so that I can breastfeed one day, that's all. I need to grow my mammary gland. And it would be great to find a final solution for my hypothyroidism. 
Any advice  would be very appreciated, I really want to end my condition. 

Thanks and sorry for the long post and my english....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Zvon - 04-02-2017, 07:54 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Dynseli - 05-02-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Zvon - 05-02-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by EllaC - 05-02-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Octaviaaah - 05-02-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Zvon - 05-02-2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Dynseli - 06-02-2017, 06:12 AM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Dianna1395 - 23-02-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Sarbear - 22-10-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Octaviaaah - 06-02-2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by EllaC - 06-02-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Octaviaaah - 06-02-2017, 11:24 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by EllaC - 07-02-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Dynseli - 07-02-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by hannah - 06-02-2017, 09:11 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Zvon - 22-02-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by Zvon - 18-01-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by EllaC - 19-01-2018, 05:13 AM
RE: Hypothyroidism and underdeveloped breasts - by HealthyWays001 - 25-02-2018, 06:15 PM