Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Areolas

Nipples - odd question!
June 15 2007 at 8:18 PM Louise (Login Louise1982)

Is there anything I can take to make my nipples permanently erect? At the moment they're puffy which makes boobs look smaller by comparison, always look so much better in a draught! They're not v sensitive so any increase / decrease in senstivity wouldn't matter.

Manyquestions
(Login ManyQuestions)
Nipple issues
June 18 2007, 5:40 PM

Thanks for asking this question. This Forum pays relatively little attention to nipples for reasons I cannot figure out. A while ago I asked for advice on ways to make my (male) nipples more sensitive but, unfortunately, did not find anything that helped.

Maybe anything that would make nipples erect also would make them more sensitive? You mentioned that your nipples are not very sensitive. By contrast, my wife's nipples are always erect and also are extremely sensitive.

Maybe nipples' erectness and sensitivity go together? Would anyone care to say whether this is true for them?

Manyquestions

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Nipples - odd question!
June 18 2007, 5:59 PM

Louise,
I would worry that anything that would make your nipples permanently erect would probably damage the nipple. There are processes that change an inverted nipple (would that make it an extroverted nipple... lol) but they would not make the nipple contantly contracted.

You could do chest exercises that stimulate the muscles under the breast and thus stimulate blood flow to the nipple area. The same could be said for massage. This might increase the likelyhood of your nipples being erect more often, but not constantly. Things in our bodies are not made to be constantly contracting. The area needs to relax so the tissues can receive proper bloodflow.

There are however things like nipple rings out there. They are placed over the end of the erect nipple and the pressure causes the nipple to stay erect. Of course the obvious problem is that the nipple will lose blood supply (especially the tip) - just think of what happens when you put a rubberband tightly around you finger.... not a good thought in regards to the nipple. Short term might be okay but not a long term solution.

ManyQuestions,
Since the nipple is essentially just skin, anything that makes skin more sensitive would probably work for the nipple.... but also you might be talking about permanent damage as a result. Some temporary solutions could be to apply some menthol based product to the nipple... ha ha... you won't catch me applying 'IcyHot' there, but theoretically it could work.

waxingmoon

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 18 2007, 6:07 PM

hey louise...
are you sure you aren't talking about the size of your aerola too? because...you don't say your nipples are inverted - just that you want them to be erect. you say "puffy" and people usually describe their areolas as puffy, but not the actual nipple. the nipple itself, well you know the difference.
look at some of the before and after photos. i forget who, but someone had aereolas similar to how you describe, but when she grew, they flattened out. the same exact thing happened to me when i grew as a late bloomer. puffy aerolas are a sign of youth....some people really like them. so...you could see it as a positive or negative depending on what you like or want. but nbe can help with that. i swear there is a before and after of someone that is pretty dramatic in this regard. check it out. also...sometimes we just think we have weird nipples when we really don't. jennifer lopez has someone with the actually profession of "nipple tweaker" on the set of her videos! or she used to at least! i used to think mine were inverted, but now i realize they are just normal, and perhaps not very sensitive. nbe does make them more sensitive though. how long have you been on your program? hope this helps some. def. check out the before and afters and find the pics i'm talking about.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
June 18 2007, 7:33 PM

Thanks for the responses, Sophie I think you hit the nail on the head with the 'sign of youth' it is the areola that is puffy (the actually nipple is quite puffy too but I don't mind that so much), it's like when you're about 10 and the niple develops before the breast. I'm about 32A-B so not absolutely flat but small with that kiddie nipple look. Worried to do massage or excercise as I'm hoping to start Brava on Saturday and I understand that it could undo the effects. I'll just see what happens when they swell up.

Waxingmoon, Thanks for your suggestions - all sound terrifying! Think they're best left well alone in case they go black and drop off!

ManyQuestions - mine are now sensitive and whole boobs feel weird, I've been taking wonderup (standard dose of 6 tablets daily + microgynon contraceptive pill) for 1 week and boobs felt slightly funny after about 3 days and constantly funny since day 4. Slightly achey not really unpleasant just feels like they're up to something! Will keep you posted.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
[archive] Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:15 AM
small areolas: HELP! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:20 AM
is there any way to make areola look bigger? - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:25 AM
RE: Areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:28 AM
Puffy areolas - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:38 AM
how to reduce nipple size - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Nipples - odd question! - by admin - 04-03-2016, 01:46 AM