Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new traveler in the breast growth world. Thanks already for any help!

Sad 

Hi guys!
I am a new member and english isn't my first language :x So, please forgive me for any future misunderstood.
I am 20 years old, without children and I have no idea of my bra size (I tried to find out but some say 34D, 34E but I think D or E is too much for me).
My main problem is the fact that once I was overweight and had very very big breasts and the fluctuation of my weight made them small and saggy. Sad
I can easily see the saggy skin where once there was fat, my girls always look perkier when I gain some lbs or during my cycle. The daily massage also helps and I do hydrotherapy 4x/ week. I used to like my size, but this year I decided to start a new routine. I hope I can become vegetarian, but it is really hard for me to open hand of fish, I love it so much. Sad

2 capsules of PM. (1000 mg/ day)
1 capsule of Fenugreek. (610 mg/day)
1 capsule of Saw Palmetto. (320 mg/day)
1 capsule of Red Clover. (400 mg/day)

I found this program on facebook and I liked the results but I think it is way too much to begin. The girl who did it started with this dosages and WOW.
I guess I will start with Bust Roller and massage with Progesterone Cream. I saw some good results for firmness. I usually massage using olive oil and following Chiyomilk massage moves.

I also saw something about MSM for firmness. But nothing about the dosage. Huh

Do you think this is good? Too much? Not enough? I hope to start this program next month with my new diet, I wanted opinions first.

Thanks already! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread