Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown.........

Hi Maz
No, I'm not doing anything else.
I don't do massage because, I suppose I'm a bit scared. I feel that putting too much pressure on the breast may harm them in someway. A long time ago I was told that if your breasts took any pressure (but I think this is being hit in them, I'm not sure), it can lead to cancer. But also, I don't know how to do it properly, and also I'm led to believe it is not permanent.
I don't think I can take herbs because of my medication, but I have actually read about some of the different herbs, and I just don't understand all the different words people are using on the forum, it just goes over my head, I don't understand what they mean, etc, it's just so confusing.
However, I was on the forum the other day and came across fat brushing, and I have decided to start that. And also, I've found a bra that holds your fat in your breasts from surrounding areas, so I'm looking into getting one of those.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 30-11-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Alicia - 30-11-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Kelly9 - 01-12-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Bibi - 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 15-01-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 15-01-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 16-01-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 16-01-2012, 10:57 PM