Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown.........

I´m thinking maybe these things don´t work inmediately, like you would expect, and not necessarily while you´re doing the hypnosis. It´s like planting a seed: you don´t actually see the plant growing but there is something going on anyway, and it may be a long time before you see the result. If you unearth the seed just to check if it´s going alright or because you´re having doubt, you run the risk of ruining the whole process.
In my case, I interrupted the hypnosis program some months ago because of lack of time and a lot going on in my life, and I´m noticing some growth only now. I´m having growing pains and my boobs are much fuller, it´s really weird. Actually I haven´t done any sort of nbe for a lot of time. Perhaps these things manifest when you stop thinking about them, after you´ve done the work of changing your blueprint?
It´s really weird but I´m happy with the results!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 30-11-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Alicia - 30-11-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Kelly9 - 01-12-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Bibi - 05-12-2011, 04:45 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 15-01-2012, 01:22 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 15-01-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by Maz - 16-01-2012, 10:38 PM
RE: 11 weeks of hypnotherapy and I've grown......... - by djt-d - 16-01-2012, 10:57 PM