Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chin up, keep your motivation high! Remember where you started

(09-10-2021, 02:15)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

So ladies, I just looked at some old photos of me ranging from 2017 to today. And I am absolutely shocked. We are so used to our breasts day-to-day that we may not notice the difference. I was feeling a bit down today, but seeing where I started from really put things into perspective. I can go braless now and be quite perky and visible, compared to 3 years ago where my breasts would have been practically invisible even with a bra. Stealth-boobies Cool" alt="Cool" title="Cool">

I wasn't feeling like massaging that much today, but oh boy I won't complain anymore. I've already come from next to nothing. So when you feel like there is little to no progress, remember that it's coming your way! I can't really pinpoint my growth spurts, sometimes it is more of a small change that happens very gradually that adds up to a huge difference.

Thats great! So happy to read your postSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread