Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone

Hey I also have pcos.. it made me so insecure about a lot of things, excessive body and facial hair ofcourse, weight gain and very small boobs...

I have been on a the pill alot (diane) but decided to come off of it and start finding natural solutions, I really want to balance out my cycle and have bigger boobs

a full B is my goal (wouldn't mind more lol)

Anyway, update us with your results if you have any Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 29-03-2020, 19:32
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by solome - 19-04-2020, 04:50
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by Neverloosehope - 22-05-2020, 17:37
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by jai.ham - 25-05-2020, 00:37
RE: Lotus / Ellac - Questions re-IGF-1 and Growth Hormone - by EllaC - 25-05-2020, 05:21