Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

synastry's G-cup journey

(25-01-2020, 02:43 PM)synastry Wrote:  hello all, you may have seen my old thread 2019: year of the C cup, i think it's safe to say that the title was a bit short-sighted and unfortunately i didn't even reach that goal!

in 2019 i went from an AA cup to an A cup with fluctuations, i can fit into a B pretty comfortably sometimes. to put it simply, my dream is to be exactly three times as big as i am now.

my routine did change quite dramatically a few times last year, this is my current routine:

morning:
  • 1g of swanson's bovine ovarian
  • 1.2g of fish oil
  • 700mg of vitex, shatavari, dong quai and schizandra mixture
  • 750mg of bladderwrack (days 8-26 of menstrual cycle)
  • 750mg of peony (days 14-28 of menstrual cycle)
night:
  • zoely contraceptive pill
  • 30g protein shake WITHOUT FAIL but i am failing right now lol. i know i may never reach my goal if i don't start doing this every night of my life while i do this program but i think i may need someone to spank me into doing it ://
i also massage with oil, i saw a big difference when i was doing it every night but i haven't done it regularly in probably 2-3 months. it's kinda hilarious how having small breasts makes me so depressed (which i am getting therapy for) so i can't bring myself to do things that WILL and HAVE made my breasts grow. it's even kept me from being active on this forum, i want to change that this year.

Great! I know how you are feeling about small breast! It is great that at least your program gives result. How many months did you take BO.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
synastry's G-cup journey - by synastry - 25-01-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: synastry's G-cup journey - by Shifa - 25-01-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: synastry's G-cup journey - by synastry - 28-01-2020, 08:59 AM